“The best indian food in the northeast”
Review of Caffe Delhi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Delhi
Ranked #28 of 86 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 3, 2013

As a great lover of indian food I was so pleased to discover this delightful restaurant had opened only half a mile away.
I was not dissappointed. The food is all freshly cooked and subtely spicy and their basmati rice is just a perfect.accompaniment to thir various northen Indian dishes. I particularly like their chicken tikka marsala which goes well with the aloo gobi palak (cauliflower, potatoes and spinach).
All the tandoori dishes are superb and the breads are all freshly made to order.
Good atmosphere and a friendly staff make this place a delight to eat in.
They do a magnificent lunchtime buffet at a very reasonable price ( $8.99 ) a good way to see if you enjoy indian food as much as I do

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place hasn't been opened long but they do a great lunch buffet for $8. They offer a fresh salad with lots of condiments, appetizers, rice, at least 4 vegetarian choices, 3 chicken dishes and 2 desserts. My favorite dish was the vegetable korma. The food is fresh and tasty and the staff is friendly. I hope they make it as there is alot of competition for Indian restaurants in the area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We enjoyed fresh and yummy authentic Indian cuisine here. Particularly loved their butter chicken and yellow dal fry. The place has a nice ambience and courteous staff too. Overall, it was a good experience and I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been eating seven times at "Caffe Delhi" and never been disappointed. I have taken all my friends and everyone agreed that the food is delicious. Lunch is buffet style; often changed but always fresh, tasty and delicious.
You are attended by the owner who is most attentive to all your needs.
I strongly recommend it.

Fusun D. Charles

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have a new Indian restaurant in Denville, great food , great staff & close to the Denville Railway station for easy access. We can walk there, lucky us!