“Just OK”

Bensi
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 17, 2014

The food was average, the service was average. Can't say anything bad about it, but probably won't go back.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

For my wife's birthday we decided to try the Bensi in Denville rather than the one closer to our home. It was Diner time but we had a large lunch but we where hungry but not that hungry so when we read the menu my wife wanted the hot anti pasta as her main course rather than having it as an appetizer. They accommodated me since I wanted a lunch portion of the veal masala. Well my wife's portion was large enough for three and we packed what she could not eat and had a nice lunch the next day. The food and the service was excellent. What also made a excellent impression was the manger who walked about making sure all was doing well without being intrusive..

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The best ! This is our favorite Bensi. The food is awesome. Being Italian we know good food and it's amazing. The chicken noodle soup is great and homemade.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I would not recommend this Bensi. The food is bland and the service is poor. I usually like Bensi, but not this one.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Once again Bensi comes to the forefront in making you happy that you decided to come here and eat. The meals are prepared with care and the portions are large enough to satisfy just about anyone. I have never failed to leave here without a take home for another meal. The food, be it meat or fish will please you. The service is prompt and efficient not to mention friendly. The wine list could use some expanding, but you will be able to select something that will satisfy you. The bar is pleasing as well.