“It remains my "go to" place in Northern New Jersey”

Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times and will continue to come back. The value received, friendly staff and location of this hotel are just some of the reasons I return time and time again. Oh...and you can't beat the warm chocolate chip cookies every afternoon either!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

We would like to thank you on your recent review of your stay with the Hampton Inn Denville.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stay here everytime I come to town. It is always very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff is very nice. There is always coffee, tea, hot cocoa and fruit available and then the breakfast is a nice added bonus!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for the positive review regarding our hotel. We appreciate your comments.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 17, 2013

hotel was great the bed was excellent to sleep but pillow was to soft.had good time in pool with family and breakfast was great an little bit of every for everybody i would come back to this hotel.the only thing i saw bad was the location its like in are empty lot stores and resturants a short drive from hotel

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for the excellent review on your recent stay with us . My team and I strive to make every guest stay memorable and comfortable.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Not what we had come to expect from this chain and this hotel. Room smelled of smoke, pool was littered with fast food containers and had no towels. Jacuzzi was ice cold because they had just refilled it, so unusable. Breakfast items lesser quality than before.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear that there was containers left by the pool and no towels were stocked. This is certainly not typical and is being addressed. We're also working with our engineers to check and monitor the Jacuzzi temperatures to ensure they're at a more comfortable level. We really hope that you'll consider giving us another opportunity to offer you a comfortable experience.

Warm Regards

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice and attentive. They made us feel welcome every time we asked for something and sometimes without even asking for it. I traveled with my family and our Teens felt safe at the pool and at the gym. Food was hot and they got selection.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Perfect stay - - no problems and everything was as expected. Staff is friendly and helpful. Coffee upon check-in was nice an hot and hit the spot after a long day. Typical hot breakfast was nice - - make sure you cook the waffles all the way or they will be doughy. Be careful driving on the road in front of the hotel - - wicked little bump going downhill.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate the excellent review regarding your recent stay with us . We try to make every guest stay memorable and enjoyable.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed over at this location on my way back from NYC. The check-in was great. Fast and easy. The food was delicious as usual Hampton Inn. The staff were couteous. But I ran into trouble of double chare on my credit card. when I contacted the hotel management, i never heard back from Manager (Ms. N. Kaur). But her staff (Ms. Jonnie) was really nice. She was very helpful. She helped me and maintained a conversation through her personal email to help me out anyways she could. As she couldnt do much about it, but all she could do was respectfully regret on what happened. My issue was eventually resolved by my efforts to get in contact with my credit card company and dispute one of the payments. No letters were able to be achieved from Hampton at Rockaway management.

I have been to numerous Hampton Inns in the last decade, and as an HHnours member, I have never seen this silent attitude from any Hilton group hotel management. Instead of any apologies or offering any fair treatment, all I received was ' Ms. Jonnie' will help you email. And nothing else.

Its a nice hotel but be careful of management. in case if you run into issues, good luck hearing back from the management. But the support staff are extremely helpful! Thanks Ms. Jonnie.

Room Tip: try to get an upper floor rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CanadianEngineer007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denville
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
HYATT house Parsippany-East
HYATT house Parsippany-East
#3 of 16 in Parsippany
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dover Rockaway

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!