“Wonderful Stay for our Whole Family”

Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Our family of 25 from 10 different states just returned from a wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn in Denville, NJ for 3 nights. We flew into NJ for the unfortunate funeral of our beloved Aunt who lived in the area. It was unanimous that we could not have stayed at a better hotel. The rooms are well appointed. I am contemplating purchasing the elegant duvet on the bed which I melted into. The staff is very accommodating and friendly from the front desk to the housekeepers to the breakfast staff. We were expecting a continental breakfast and were pleasantly surprised with the hot omelettes, waffles, sausages, potatoes. There is a larger sitting area in the lobby with comfortable chairs and a tv where we were able to gather as a family. It felt as if we were in our home in the living room. Warm, comfortable and inviting. Without hesitation I would return to the Hampton Inn on future trips to NJ. Thank You to all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

We would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay comfortable and enjoyable. We are pleased that you enjoyed the breakfast. We also appreciate the kind words regarding our staff.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Recently stayed, unfortunately due to a death in the family. My family traveled from all over the country. The Management, and entire staff could not have been more accommodating. The hotel lobby was recently renovated, and served as a great gathering place for the entire family. Breakfast was great; tasty and plentiful. Thank you all.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay with us. We are indeed pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would also like to convey our condolences on your recent bereavement.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My family had to gather unexpectedly for a funeral. Nine of us came from 7 different states and stayed at the Hampton Inn for several nights. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The woman who took care of the breakfast/coffee area was pleasant and seemed to really enjoy her job. The lobby area was warm and inviting. My family enjoyed gathering in the lobby for hours each night. Although I stayed there under sad circumstances, I felt it was like a home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nimmi K, Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Christine D ,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are extremly pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us ,

Reviewed February 4, 2013

What a great hotel. The front desk staff was amazing and very friendly. They had a Hot breakfast every day, and Fresh Coffee 24 hours a day. I was there 8 days and loved it.
The pool was great.The gym was great. The General Manager Nimmi Kaur was very polite, took the time to stop, say hello, and ask me how my stay was so far.
I will certainly stay here again, close to Rt 80, but away from the noise

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is very import to us . We are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for the kinds words regarding the staff.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Location was great for us . Less than 1 mile from our destination , Dancin in rockaway. Located by Rt. 80 expressway. Surprisingly, I didn't notice the noise from the expressway. Room was clean. The Hibernia diner is only 1/2 mile away. I've eaten there many times before. My wife and friend were pleasantly surprised with the diner and food.
I don't recall experiencing water in the shower capable of being so hot.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us at the Hampton Inn Denville. We are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I just stayed at the hampton inn for 6 nights and I found the staff to be very friendly and accomadating. Breakfast was more than I expected.very nice selection with good food and plenty of hot coffee [available 24hr] rooms were very clean and check in was very fast. I plan on returning to the area in the summer and I look forward to staying there again. There are other hotels in the area however I like that this hotel is close to route 80,yet it is nicely situated away from any noise. I also had a chance to meet the GM Nimmi Kaur, who is a very gracious host.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Glenn G ,
We are extremely pleased that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Denville. We thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I moved to the Hampton 12/26 after checking out early from the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Parsippany - the Hampton is so much nicer! Their rates are alot less (cheapest on the weekends), and you get a nicer, more spacious room. The breakfast has a good selection: I stayed there 5 nights and had a different breakfast every morning, and I'm a vegetarian so I'm pretty picky! The woman who takes care of the breakfast is very attentive and accomodating. Front Desk staff friendly and helpful. They even have a heated pool! I stayed here July 2012 as well and will always stay at this hotel as it has the repuataion of being the best in area, and it is!

Room Tip: The windows are on the east and west sides of building. I liked the windows facing West so the morni...