Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany
$81
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$177
$139
Courtyard
$118
Hampton.com
$90
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
Residence Inn
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary breakfasta nice place to stayoff the highwaywould stay againthe hotel is cleannew jerseyking roomhot tubone night stayindoor poolhome away from homebagelsconvenient locationbusiness tripomeletnjroute
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I just stayed at the hampton inn for 6 nights and I found the staff to be very friendly and accomadating. Breakfast was more than I expected.very nice selection with good food and plenty of hot coffee [available 24hr] rooms were very clean and check in was very fast. I plan on returning to the area in the summer and I look forward to staying there again. There are other hotels in the area however I like that this hotel is close to route 80,yet it is nicely situated away from any noise. I also had a chance to meet the GM Nimmi Kaur, who is a very gracious host.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Glenn G ,
We are extremely pleased that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Denville. We thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to your future stay.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I moved to the Hampton 12/26 after checking out early from the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Parsippany - the Hampton is so much nicer! Their rates are alot less (cheapest on the weekends), and you get a nicer, more spacious room. The breakfast has a good selection: I stayed there 5 nights and had a different breakfast every morning, and I'm a vegetarian so I'm pretty picky! The woman who takes care of the breakfast is very attentive and accomodating. Front Desk staff friendly and helpful. They even have a heated pool! I stayed here July 2012 as well and will always stay at this hotel as it has the repuataion of being the best in area, and it is!

Room Tip: The windows are on the east and west sides of building. I liked the windows facing West so the morning light didn't wake us up on the East side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear MargaretJune2010,
We would like to thank you for the kind remarks regarding your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our service and are extremely pleased that you had enjoyed your stay with us. See you soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We arrived at the Hampton Inn early, the room wasn't ready yet. When it was ready they said we could check in an hour earlier than normal check in time. This was the first good sign. The staff was very attentive and a cleaning person was constantly working to keep the lobby clean. Our room was spacious and clean, and bed was comfortable. Breakfast selection was good and the room price was fair. We will stay here again when we come back to the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear James P,
We would like to thank you for the kind words regarding your stay with us at the Hampton Inn In Denville. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I staied at this hotel because it was halfway from Newark to Tannersville, PA, and it got quite good reviews. Anyway the place is very old, the rooms are big but everything inside is old and not so well mantained, and no so much clean either. Breakfast was terrible, the hot/cold air machine was really noisy. Too expensive for the quality they offer!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Dino L,
The Hampton Inn in Denville appreciates your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our engineering and breakfast staff have taken note about your feedback. We do try to make all our guest stay comfortable and relaxing.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I had to travel from Georgia to New Jersey for a medical emergency involving our granddaughter. Needless to say we were stressed and anxious. The staff were very courteous and friendly, the room very clean, and the bed was extremely comfortable. This really helped us to relax and unwind due to the circumstances. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear "Boopee5", thank you for your recent review of our hotel! We would like to thank you for the kind words regarding the staff and guest room cleanliness. We are pleased that you found our beds comfortable . Thanks again.