“Last minute decision”

Hibernia Diner
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Last minute decision”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were heading on a shopping trip, taking the back roads, otherwise we would not have found this place. Glad we took the scenic route this time. I was very happy with the selection of food, NOT what you would expect at a "diner".

Visited April 2014

Ledgewood, New Jersey
“great local diner”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Better then typical NJ diner. Lots of room and tables are spaced out. Service is usually good and food is always fresh. With so many menu options I never understand how diners can have fresh food, but this one does.

My favorite is the Durango chicken sandwich, but the burgers, wings and salads are all good.

French toast when you're in the breakfast mode.

• Visited March 2014
Verona, Wisconsin
“Interesting! Big menu, big portions”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late on a business trip and the hotel recommended the Diner. It hit the spot. I got a huge vege omelette with a side of fruit. The menu was overwhelming and portions were big. Rest of team enjoyed burgers, pasta, cheesy fries. Service was a little slow to start but once we ordered it moved quickly. Waitress looked dead on her feet, she needed to get a little rest!

“Traveling east or west on I 80 through NJ? This is the place!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent diner with lots of great choices. I had Sedona Eggs Benny, awesome dish complete w flash grilled veggies, a flavorful filling dish which was perfect for breakfast or brunch. The included side of avacado was great. Baked goods? Plenty, all looking good, I had raspberry roll, with coffee done right. And if that's not enough, open 24 hours. Skip the truck stops at the PA/NJ border, drive 30 minutes more and fill your belly here.

• Visited January 2014
Corning, New York
“Poor Management”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was there on Friday December 27,2013 with a total of 3 people for breakfast. The bill came to $38.88 but when I came back home to Corning, NY and checked my bank statement she charged me $388.88. When I called to inquire about the mistake a man by the name of Nick was extremely rude to me and didn't even apologize for the mistake. He claimed that nothing could be done until Saturday the January 4th as no one could correct the mistake until then. I complained that that was not acceptable and even stated that I was going to contact the Better Business Bureau in the area to express my frustration and he stated " You might as well complain to Obama" and then hung up on me. When I first called to inform them of the mistake I couldn't quite understand what he said on the phone. I asked if this was the Hibernia Diner and he stated " That is who you called isn't it?" Very poor communication skills on Nicks part. Food was average and what you would expect of a diner would offer. Waitress staff was very pleasant but Management- or the people they put in charge should be reviewed for how they handle their customers. Nick was totally rude and very very unapologetic to me as a paying customer. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for a $300 mistake on my bank card to be corrected.

• Visited December 2013