“Very pleasant experience.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stopped here only because we needed fuel and saw the sign for the restaurant along I-80. We had a late breakfast from a generous menu, very reasonably priced. The food was very good and our server quite helpful. We left well satisfied and would stop here again if need be. Easy access to and from I-80.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

For those of you that have never had a Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich it's time to get off your duff and get with it. This NJ specialty is a hotly debated subject in this area and I would like to offer a somewhat obscure diner, a block off Route 80, Exit 37 in Denville as the home of the best THE&C around. What makes it so good? Lets start with the roll. Is it homemade? Not a chance but it is a nice, fresh, chewy soft roll probably baked at Antony's Bakery, also in Denville. The fried egg is a nice greasy complement to the melted American Cheese encased in that wonderful roll. The piece de resistance though is the generous serving of Taylor Ham. The Taylor Ham makes a THE&C and therein lies the Hibernia Diner's successful construction of their masterpiece; several slices of ham. So, whenever my cholesterol is slipping or my pants are getting loose, I know where to go. It also happens to be a friendly place that is open 24 hours a day.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My wife and I were drained after a night long drive from Niagara falls and stopped at this friendly place en route.
The crowd at this place explained how good it was at such a remote location.
Loved the food, hospitality and quantity of food - although not very cheap, but absolutely reasonable given the location and cleanliness.

I would go there in a wink given the chance..

Reviewed August 28, 2013

close to the Hilton hotel and on the way back to split rock reservoir.
breakfast is the typical ... coffee cups need to be updated though

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Always make an effort to grab a late breakfast at the Hibernia diner when I get out of work early. The menu is loaded with ample portions of great food........But that western omlet. Now that's the way breakfast should be. Home fries and a large OJ. Just makes the mouth water. And the service is so fast. Right on you when you are seated. Coffee immediately, and in minutes, "POW" a plate, end to end with one tremendous omlet.