“My favorite fast food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #51 of 81 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great food, great staff, always clean and friendly. I love that the staff is always smiling and even though I've been going here for a year or two, it's always the same people. High turnover staff means an unhappy staff, and that is not the case here.

I stop here 3 to 4 times per month and am never disappointed. In the summer it's nice to eat outside, but the inside is very nice, too. I love that they have fresh brewed ice tea in addition to soda. The food is fresh and delicious, and there are many choices. I like the taco salad the best. Another reviewer wasn't crazy about the guacamole, but I think it's delicious. With the salad, I do have to pay about $1 more for the guacamole, but it's worth it. My lunch costs just under $10. (salad, guacamole, large drink)

Occasionally at lunch time the line can get very long, but they move it along quickly. It is worth the wait.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I live in the area and eat here fairly regularly. It's a fast food chain restaurant, but the food is pretty consistently made, the service is fast, and the place is clean. I enjoy the pulled pork burrittos, and the Craft 2 options offer some nice flexibility. Overall good value for the money.
One thing I've noticed is that the chicken sometimes appears a bit dry (perhaps overcooked), so take a look at that before ordering it. Also, I'm not impressed with their guacamole.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had the "Rice Bowl". First you choose the kind of rice you want, then the kind of beans. Next you can sauces, vegetables and condiments. I added guacamole (extra charge) to mine. A great lunch, fast and actually not too bad for you if you go easy on the sour cream, cheese and guacamole.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. My wife ordered a quesidilla and I ordered a burito. They both seemed very average and bland. I put some hot sauce on my burito and it did not help the taste.

This is a nice well run clean restaurant in a very good location. l, but it just did not do it for me. Will I be back, probably not.

1  Thank bwco