“Delicious Denville Dogs”

Stewart's of Denville
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Denville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We enjoyed their featured hot dogs with some fries and a Stewarts root beer. A definite better choice for a quick lunch than the chain/franchise fast food places. Very basic dining room - no frills, just clean seating. Counter service which was friendly and quick.

1  Thank Jackie h

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had one of the best ice cream cones I have ever had. I had the maple walnut and it was so homemade and creamy ... There was a line around the block down the street at the Denville Dairy for ice cream and my husband said "wow...this ice cream here at Denville Dog and grill is amazing...and no waiting in line"

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Passed this place last week and decided to wait for a nice day to eat there to enjoy the outdoor experience. Never visited the place when it was stewarts. Went there with my girlfriend and was super satisfied. Started out with the guy who took our order, he was super friendly. I ordered the denville dog and fries and my girlfriend had the fish and chips. We had to wait a few minutes because the food is cooked to order and it was worth the wait. My hot dog had a kick and the fries were plentiful and classic crinkle cut good. We ate outside and it had the classic old school feel. Definitely will visit again this spring and summer.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

It would not be a summer without a stop here. This is a throwback to a time long ago. The restaurant has a lot of character. The food is also great. Recommended.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed April 15, 2012

And I don't mean that in a good way. I had a chili cheeseburger & it was the worst burger I ever had in my life. The quality of the meat was hard & chewy & totally overcooked. There was about a thimble full of chili on it. Its pretty bad when you wish you went to mcdonalds instead.