“Loved Veggie Heaven!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
sparta, nj
“Loved Veggie Heaven!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Have been trying to get here for some time and I will be going back. I took a take-out menu to study since there were so many great choices. I had the crispy chicken salad ($7.95) with spring rolls (2 for $2.75) to start. My daughter had chicken teriyaki roll and cucumber roll (total for both rolls was about $10)- also with spring rolls. Spring rolls were large and served with plum sauce. Piping hot - they were filled with cabbage only. Tasty. The salad was organic greens topped with vegetarian chicken. I opted for the ginger dressing. Delicious!!! I sampled my daughter's rolls and they were good. She loved the chicken on my salad. Love to find places with vegetarian selections and unusual salads. Nice interior. Pleasant, efficient service. Extensive menu - all vegetarian and many vegan. I will be back to try other entrees.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank b d

Parsippany, NJ
“Great, healthy food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I love this place! The food tastes vey good and healthy. Usually when I eat at other Chinese food places, I end up feeling horrible afterwards. I always feel great after eating here. I think they don't use MSG or any additives. There is a real difference when you eat here compared to other places. Unfortunately my boyfriend was not fond of their version of General Tso's chicken. But other than that, I have no complaints about this place. Love it, everyone should to try it!!

• Visited January 2014
Hewitt
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This place was excellent! So many delicious selections. We tried several dishes and each one was great. Their scallion pancakes were the best ever! My entree was the broccoli in a brown sauce. Broccoli was nice and crisp not over cooked and soggy. I enjoyed every bite! Service was good, atmosphere was great, we're looking forward to going back soon!

Visited March 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best !”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Excelent, great and super tasty !!! We ate the best mushrooms with edamame past we just love it !

Please go and try :)

Montville, New Jersey
“Excellent vegan food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Their "veggie" roast pork tasted better than the real thing. Other favorites included Hunan dumpling( spicy peanut sauce with steamed wontons), sweet potato roll, bang bang beef and chicken, and almond chicken. My favorite drink is mango bubble tea. They even offer a variety of vegan cakes (no dairy)!
A must try!!