“Nicely seasoned, reasonably priced”
Review of Veggie Heaven

Veggie Heaven
Ranked #11 of 81 Restaurants in Denville
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We're both around 60 and not vegetarians, but we chose Veggie Heaven (1) for something different and (2) it was much more reasonably priced than other restaurants in the area. It came through on both points! Our server was very friendly and helpful in describing the items on the menu. We avoided the items that involved making "meat" out of vegetables, and went with straight veggie choices. Our dishes were tasty and interestingly seasoned. Servings were not large. But the intensity of the flavors led us to feel full, even though we hadn't eaten that much. And compared to other restaurants in Denville, the price was quite reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Veggie Heaven

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Veggie Heaven does not serve meat, however... They make 'chicken', 'beef', 'sushi', etc from vegetables, and it is amazing. The texture and the taste is fantastic. I had the chicken lomirin and loved it! And what is so great too, is that the vegetables in the lo mein were so fresh, crispy and flavorful. The sauce was very tasty and it was the appropriate amount. Also, the dish was not incredibly oily either. This really is an innovative, healthy restaurant. I understand the thought of a vegetarian / vegan restaurant can seem daunting, but this place is worth a try! We definitely plan to visit again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I'm no vegan or anything but the food is great! Located in the heart of Denville, it has a nice scenery out front. The prices are adorable but a little pricey for the bigger meals. I have brought a few meat-eater friends whom have loved the place just as well! Many people I know love Bubble Tea, I recommend he Passion Fruit Bubble Tea! The staff are very pleasing and nice, couldn't go wrong with Veggie Heaven! Meat eater or not, give it a try!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is by far the best Vegetarian Restaurant. It was located in a Parsipany but moved to Denville. The Interior is now more inviting and upscale. We have moved to Pennsylvania but still come here (1 1/2 hour drive ). My favorite is the barbecue spare ribs and salt&pepper shrimp. I get it every time and order something else to take home. Both vegetarians and meat eaters have been very happy with the food as I bring anyone and everyone here. The selections are incredible. THe basil rolls and wonton soup are one of my husbands favorite, he tends to try something new for his entree every time and is never disappointed. We never have dessert because we are full. The service is very pleasant and attentive without being in you face constantly. I give this place 5 stars and wish they would open one in the Poconos

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I hv been a vegan for several years
This place has the best dishes for me :-)
Ecen though i live 40mins away, i'm definately going there again !!!!