“BEST Diner in South Jersey!”
Review of Route 130 Diner

Route 130 Diner
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Delran
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: 856-764-6161
Reviewed October 4, 2015

This diner has some of the best food! It is not your typical diner food! Everything is fresh and delicious! They have awesome salads, soups, sandwiches, entrees, breakfast and SO much more. You get so much food for so little! The staff is always friendly and nice!

Date of visit: October 2015
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed September 29, 2015

My wife and I ate here a few days ago. The food was so so and very expensive! The waitress was the worst I have seen. She came to our table got our order and came back with food over 20 minutes later. This was ok but after that she never came back at all. There were a total of 5 people here and 3 of them were just talking and not eating. One was at the front and the waitress spent much of her time talking to him. She did dis-appear to the back and the owner saw we were getting upset and went to retrieve her. She finally gave me my desert with warm milk. This alone cost about $10. She still never came back for the check and I had to go to the owner to pay my bill. This all figures any how as the state of New Jersey is a horrible place to visit. I should have waited as there was a Mcdonalds just down the street. If you want bad service then go here as I hope not to ever have to travel back to this nightmare of a town.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Good solid diner fare. Outstanding Greek salad. Bustling place but they never make you feel rushed. Nice people.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

My family goes to this dinner very often, we love the service and the food is amazing, just a really good diner experience every time!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 19, 2015 via mobile

Great food and service. Been going there 2-3 time a week since they open. Food come as you order and they aloud sub.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Route 130 Diner? Share your experiences!