“RUDE AND RACIST”
Review of Samdan Restaurant

Samdan Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Samdan Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Cresskill
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Teaneck, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RUDE AND RACIST”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

WORST SERVICE EVER!!! Waitress was rude and racist. She ignored all of my requests while out to lunch with a friend. After giving my credit card to pay for the meal she practically snatched the check with MY card away from me as I tried to take it to sign and handed it to my friend -- who was not African American. I complained to the management and they did not apologize only said I must be mistaken. Stay away if you're not the right color.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mari J

• Korean first
Cresskill, New Jersey
“Turkish delight”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

VEry good reasonably priced standard Turkish food and warm hospitality.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank lovetotrav0
Paramus, NJ
“Top notch Turkish food”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

It is my second visit to Samdan and it was just as I remembered it...
Turkish food like it is supposed to be!
Wonderful salads, Turkish bread and the meats are just too good to stop eating...
I just wish the prices were not so high - we shared one small salad, a humus and one grilled meat combination. Soft drinks only - the bill was $58.- (!!!)

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Travel2andFr0m
Cresskill NJ
“Pleasant Turkish Restaurant”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is a pleasant white tablecloth restaurant near the center of Cresskill. We have dined many times and the food and service are always good.
The restaurant does cater primarily to adults and my kids do not appreciate it as much as my wife and I do.
The parking is very convenient and the early-bird dinners and luncheon specials offer some pretty good deals.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Larry112
Tenafly, New Jersey
“The food is good”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

The food and service is really good. If you live or visit Cresskill, you would go there.

• Visited December 2011