“Nice little stop”

The Cream Ridge Winery
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Cream Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Friendly staff alot of sweet fruity wines. 2 bold reds. Mango wine yummy. Also mango slushy very good.

1  Thank gopher69
There are newer reviews for The Cream Ridge Winery

Reviewed February 26, 2012

My friend and I stopped by during the lighthouse challenge this past October and I stocked up on my favorite cheery wine ever. The winery is a please to visit as always and fun to sample the various wines in season. There are a lot of winery activities though out the year to visit. My favorite is the pig roast. The staff is friendly and always helpful in selecting wines for a meal or occasion.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

My husband and I have become interested in enjoying local wines which brought us to the Cream Ridge Winery one Saturday afternoon. It is an adorable place with a country store like feeling. Wine sampling is complimentary unless it is a special event. The day we were there was not a special event so our sampling was complimentary. We were encouraged to request as many samples as we desired. Kyle, our host, is extremely knowledgable regarding the wines, grapes, etc. He is also very friendly, making the experience that much more pleasurable. We were there at the right time for a winery "tour" but it really only emcompassed the wine room. Tom, the founder, does the tour and offers much interesting information about producing and bottling wines. The wines are reasonably priced between $9.95 and $19.95. One of their specialties is their fruit wines although we very much enjoyed their reds and whites as well. There is no pressure to purchase and yet we brought home several bottles to enjoy. They also sell wines by the glass. Other than the wine bar in which you stand, there isn't a place to sit down inside to drink your wine but there are several tables and chairs outside you may use if the weather is right. They do not serve food here other than some dips they put out to sample which they also sell. (the pretzel dip was to die for!). Overall, a great stop!

3  Thank bakay138
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Have to say the this winery does not carry any wines that I particulary cared for. The people who work there are snobby as are the customers! We enjoy going there when they have their outside BlueGrass festivals and for that I will tolerate the snobby clientele!

1  Thank April58
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've been to Cream Ridge Winery before and was impressed last time by the tasting room and their very nice facilities. Last time I went they have a pineapple wine which was very unique and also offered sangria slushies as it was summer time. This time they had their winter varietals out which were nice. They let you taste as many as you want for free which is a huge bonus. The staff was also super friendly, welcoming, and knowledgable.