“Lots of flavors to choose from”
Review of Tk's Ice cream

Tk's Ice cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cream Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Lots of flavors to choose from. I had the strawberry cheesecake and it was delicious. I ordered a small cone and it was huge; can't imagine what a large looks like!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I are now frequent visitors to TK's great selections and a great retro 50's atmosphere make for a pleasant after dinner stop! I live much closer to DQ but we'll worth the extra 10 minutes! Good job TK's

Reviewed June 10, 2014

everytime my family craves a treat, TK's is the place to go only because they are conveniently located. They have a large variety of ice creams, italian ices, specialties etc. The staff is very nice also.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I love ice cream! My wife and I recently went out to dinner and I saw that Tk's Ice Cream was just up the road from the restaurant - the website said there was oldies music and a lot of ice cream flavors to choose from - both hard and soft serve. What more could I ask for? There was a good crowd when we got there and a small line at each of the two windows which was good because I couldn't decide what to get. I decided on a pint of hard ice cream to take back to the inn but couldn't decide between pistachio and butter pecan so I asked the girl behind the counter - without hesitation I got "butter pecan" so that is what I got. I don't know how good the pistachio is (I will find out next time) but the butter pecan was great! I can't wait to get back, order a sundae and sit on the patio listening to the oldies. I would definitely recommend this place. I saw a sign on my way out that showed a sundae with 8 scoops of ice cream and 3 toppings....

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We are at TKs almost weekly with our kids…the ice cream is great, the prices are good, and the portions are sometimes too big. (They even have a clean bathroom, which is a plus when eating out with young kids.)There are benches and tables to sit outside, and it's a great way to spend a summer evening. There is a nice ice cream selection as well. We've sampled almost every flavor and the black raspberry blast and strawberry cheesecake are favorites. For the fall, they add fall flavors like pumpkin, and offer some amazing sundaes like apple pie.