“Definetly a place to go.”
Review of Plumstead Grill

Plumstead Grill
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Cream Ridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were recommended to go by people in the campground we were at. We were definitely impressed. The building was impressive and the food great. The value was outstanding. Try the lamb chops and be happy. Desserts are wonderful.

1  Thank Leon J

Reviewed May 14, 2014

One of my favorite spots for lunch. Love the rustic feel and fireplace burning in the winter. Very friendly wait staff, good menu, good food and great prices. This is a must visit..............I highly recommend.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The place was jam packed on a Friday night, so I thought maybe the food would be good. The wings were pretty decent, and my wife's side caesar salad were ok, but beyond that, we were very disappointed. My wife had the Fettucini Alfredo, the sauce was very runny and bland and she only had a few bites. We didn't take the rest home, even though there was enough on the plate to feed 6 more people. I had the French Dip (as some people on here had recommended), it was mediocre at best. The bartenders were quick and friendly. We probably won't be coming back.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

MY wife and I finally got to visit the Plumstead Grille in Cream Ridge.Great,rustic ambience ( love the deer antler candleabras).Fireplace in the rear dining room. Warmly greeted and our waitress was wonderful ( sorry,didn't catch her name).Great menu for appetizers ( we had the mozzarella sticks in a delicious marinara).We opened with a bowl of Seafood Bisque chocked full of shrimp,scallops. We had the chicken parm for our entrees. It covered the entire plate with a side of rigatoni ( couldn't finish it all). Prices are reasonable and the portions are more than adequate. We might go back today because I caught a glimpse of the fried flounder sandwich and I must have one. We will return ASAP. Great place,lighting is warm and casual. You've got to check this place out.

1  Thank GreyBeast
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Out for the day tasting wines and was looking for a place for lunch. We came across the Plumsted Grill and it looked charming. The log cabin decor is warm and inviting. The sweet potato fries and onion rings were great. I had a chicken salad flat bread melt and it was yummy. Highly recommend!

1  Thank VirginiaDiRienzo