“A nice surprise”

Fresh Press Juice Co.
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Cranford
Reviewed June 28, 2016

Sitting in the bagel store next door, someone walked in with what looked like fresh yougart. The person corrected me and said it was actually banana's. With interest, we went in and ordered one - name escapes me. The crushed banana's topped with mini choc chips was out of this world. Being someone who likes fresh juices this will be a place I go back to. great options, great atmosphere. Will go back and try more!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I am so impressed with this successful woman-owned business! Two sisters own and run the company, which is open early for the rail commuters!!

This was my first, but certainly not my last, visit. Since I am not a vegetarian, I had some concern about feeling full with a meatless lunch. Today's specials included a meatless taco salad and a black bean soup. Both were very flavorful and satisfying. I got some snacks to go, just in case, and enjoyed a coconut macaroon later in the day. I will be back to try other daily specials and the smoothies. They have a wide selection of cold-pressed juices and smoothies. The women were very friendly and helpful.
I love that it is healthy food that actually tastes good!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2015

One of my favorite places in Cranford. The shop is run by two sisters 100% dedicated to making their customers happy and healthy. They are amazing and so are their juices, and smoothies, and cold pressed coffee!

Date of visit: October 2015