“Cranford hotel”

Cranford Hotel Restaurant & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Cranford Hotel Restaurant & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Cranford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut Ave
Description: Classic American Tavern with a rich list of Seasonal Food, Fine Ales, Spirits and Wines. In business for over 67 years, we never rest on our laurels. Charming dining spaces, spacious bars and an unrivaled Patio Dining area in the Spring and Summer.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great service. Have lunch there when I work in town. Servers greet patrons by name and as a regular I have a favorite table by the fireplace. My Ruben Sandwich was toasted and Kahil my waiter made sure my Iced Tea glass was filled. I have been going to the Cranford Hotel for years and it is truely an enjoyable experience

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Food and service is very good. Pleasant staff. Relaxed atmosphere. Same ownership as The Offshore in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Both very good.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Took my 2-yr old son here - very much enjoyed the outdoor seating area. Nice service and plenty of menu options for both my finicky toddler son and me. The food wasn't a home run, but a solid double!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been dining and imbibing at THE HOTEL since 1973 and I have NEVER been disappointed by the food, drinks, ambiance or service!! It is a Cranford landmark which has served our town with a touch of class from a bygone era! Each room has a special appeal depending on what you're in the mood for. On a winter date-night, my favorite is upstairs in a booth by the fireplace. In the Spring and Fall, I'm on the Front Porch and anytime of year, both bars will do the trick. Enjoy!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Have been here numerous times. Their burger is really good, other food is typical bar food. This is the local hangout for the townsfolk. Always see someone you know. Close to train, so it's convenient. In center of town, and parking garage makes it easy to park. Recommend for a casual meal.