“Massive portions ”

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Cranbury
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bring a sweater it was very cold inside.
Bring a bottle a BYOB.
Bring an appetite... huge portions of pretty good Italian food.
Good bread with dipping oil I add parmesan cheese to enhance it.
A big menu with a lot of variety.
Soup or salad comes with your entree.
Flounder franchise was a tad rich for one person, the cavatelli with broccoli was a hit and linguine with clam sauce was tasty.
Would return.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Great food, fresh pasta and the best subs. What more could we ask for??? Italian touch delivers very reliably and food quality is far from any other.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

First time and would definitely return. Vegetarian wrap was delicious! Loads of pizza options too. Nice place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Me and the group I work with have going to Italian Touch for years. I can't believe this is my first review. Joe and his crew do an amazing job, day in and day out. Never... and I mean never have we been anything other than completely satisfied. Highly recommended. Make sure you bring your appetite!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Tucked away just off of Route 130 or a 10 minute drive off of 95, this restaurant is sure to please.

My family has been there many times for take out and table service. In either case, service is always quick and friendly. There is enough space in the dining room so you do not feel like you are on top of the next table.

What I like most about this restaurant is the variety of specialty pizzas. My wife liked the eggplant parmesan, while my favorite was the chicken parmesan. The salads are great too, and the garlic knots are irresistible.

Enjoy!