Staybridge Suites Cranbury
Residence Inn
$154
TownePlace Suites
Courtyard Cranbury South Brunswick(Cranbury)(Great Value!)
$161
$107
$74
$160
Hotels.com
All reviewsbedroom suitebreakfast buffet every morningsmall kitchenettean extended period of timepull out couchneeds renovationexercise roomsitting rooma great stayclean hotelbed was comfortablenew jerseyfirst floornjcerealroute
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm a seasoned business traveler, and like most other Staybridge locations, this one is a great value. Clean rooms, friendly service, unobtrusive housekeeping staff if I decide to check out late. And I love the exercise room and basketball court 'cause I'm trying to get back in shape. I'm sure families will appreciate the complimentary breakfast and dinner buffet, as well as the well maintained pool. Kudos to Gina, Tushar, and the entire Staybridge Cranbury team!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We booked for a second year at the Staybridge Suites and were just as pleased as the first year. Took the 2 bedroom suite for the family, which gave everyone privacy. The boys loved the basketball court and then cooling off in the pool, we grilled and ate outside. Wifi was for an unlimited amount of devices, which was a real plus for us. Would definitely book here again if we come back to the Princeton area.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My three sons and I stopped here on the way to our Ocean City, Maryland vacation. The interior is a little worn, but I really appreciate a hotel with a kitchenette and free breakfast. $139 is a great value! Ask for more towels if you are staying with family. There was only enough for 2 people to take a shower. Also, bring your own coffee creamer if you want to have a quick cup of coffee in the room.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

When we arrived at our Staybridge Suites hotel room, all I wanted to do was take a quick shower, flop down on the bed and sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't because of the lack of towels in the bathroom. After waiting quite a while for towels, I unfolded the couch, which I was told already had sheets on it. It didn't. In addition, there was a crushed soda can underneath the couch, which I wouldn't have been able to see if I wasn't going to sleep on it. There is also horrible breakfast. The yogurt is disgusting, the fruit flavorless, and the breakfast burrito is possibly the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. I am at a loss as to why this place has so many good reviews.

2  Thank Margeaux G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Cranbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Margeaux G,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us regarding your stay at our Hotel. We appreciated the time and effort you have taken to inform us of your experience.

I was disappointed to read that you had a poor service experience when you used the hotel & facilities available here and this is not the usual high standard of guest experience that we offer. We have addressed the matters with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was comfortable for our one night stay in Cranbury. We needed a place to stay before heading out to the Dirty Girl Mud Run on the next day in Englishtown NJ. The room was exactly what it looked like on the web which is always a good thing. Easy to find once my husband plugged in the actual address into his GPS.

Dear Cambymom,

Thank you for the candid review. We are glad to read you found the rooms comfortable. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Connie D