We've stayed here many times while visiting parents who live nearby in one of the many local retirement communities. Our most recent stay was typical, prompt check-in (although they were a little distracted by a phone call this time) and acknowledgement of our Priority Club status. We were offered a conference room that had a pull out sofa in a separate area from the bedroom when our adult son unexpectedly joined us on our last stay. Although they asked for $10 more for the night, this was reasonable and met our needs. The rooms are clean, towels are better than average. On weekends there is no housekeeping unless one requests it, no big deal. Nice to have a full size fridge in the room since we are often bringing food with us to leave with our parents. The breakfasts are quite nice for what they are - "free". A couple choices of cereals, usually a selection of yoghurts and fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, toast, waffles, and some sort of hot food - eggs, sausages, bacon, etc. The latter is of course pre-prepared and just microwaved to heat it up, but it's okay. Of course, as much coffee and juice as you care for. If you are sure to be there, no reason not to save a few dollars, usually around $10, by pre-paying. Convenient to both the NJ Turnpike and NJ Route 130.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites hotel, Jamesburg Cranbury, NJ. The Staybridge Suites Cranbury hotel is a member of the IHG family of brands which includes InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn & Candlewood Suites Hotels. Specializing in the Extended Stay experience, the Staybridge Suites is the perfect environment for project teams, training, relocation, temporary & corporate housing.The Staybridge Suites hotel is centrally located 3 miles from exit 8A off the NJ Turnpike near Routes 1, 130 & 535; minutes from South Brunswick, East Brunswick, Monroe, East Windsor & Princeton Real estate districts. Our location offers near access to Rhodia, Volkswagen Audi Training Center, Conway, Hovione, Six Flags Great Adventure, Sesame Place, New Hope, Lambertville & Englishtown.The Staybridge Suites hotel offers apartment like suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom/two-bathroom apartment - like suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living & work areas, TV with HBO,free wired & wireless Internet & direct dial phones with personalized voicemail. Other features include 24-hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, outdoor pool, courtyard with grills, free deluxe breakfast buffet and evening Sundowner receptions. (Tuesday - Thursday) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Cranbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Cranbury Hotel Cranbury
- Cranbury Staybridge Suites