“Nice place and not a chain restaurant”
Review of Zinna's Bistro

Zinna's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Zinna's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Cranbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Zinna's Bistro is a family-owned and operated Italian-American bistro that opened in January 2010. It is one of the hidden gems that make up the treasured Cranbury community. At Zinna's, we believe good food is simple food made with the freshest, highest quality ingredients available including a variety of produce that grows in our very own on-premise garden.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Zinna's is a great little place to go to if you want good food and little crowds. If you are familiar with the area (I live one town over) you know where it is, but if you are not it maybe hard to find. It's set back behind a bank off of Route 130 North, next to a Residence Inn. It's a family run business that has really done well over the years. The food is good with average prices. It is a BYOB, so feel free to bring your own wine/beer. All in all a great place to try with family and/or friends. It's a great meeting spot that's never crowded and never a wait for a table. They even have outdoor seating when the weather is nice.

There are newer reviews for Zinna's Bistro

Reviewed May 16, 2013

One of THE Worst restaurants I've ever been in. I ordered a turkey burger and fries and a bowl of gaspatcho ..the soup was awful. It was carrot and ginger and it was horrible but not as horrible as my entree. I thought My turkey burger was actually a beef hamburger so I sent it back. It was greasy and mealy and disgusting. The waitress came back and told me it was a turkey burger. If that was a turkey burger it was fatty (who ever heard of fatty turkey?) and slimy and downright disgusting.
My next try was chicken parmigiana that supposed to be a plate of chicken and parmigiana cheese. I got an overlooked sandwich with the chicken cut in bite sized pieces and very little sauce or cheese. I sent it back and asked to see the manager. She told me I ordered a sandwich which I had not. The waitress was asked and she agreed with me (I hope she didn't get in trouble) and told the manager I wanted the platter. Then the manager should have said she was sorry but she kept going with her now ridiculous story. It was horrible and to make it worse it was a business luncheon and I suggested this restaurant. I ended up eating part of my host's lunch because I was starving but I couldn't face ordering anything else from this menu.

DON'T EVEN TRY THIS PLACE. I've never written a bad review before but the food was God awful and the management was worse! I wish I could give it no stars or a negative stars rating.

2  Thank micromanage
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ok, the staff is friendly and seem be around a lot. Where this place dies is in the kitchen. Slooooow food prep... Took for ever. What came was bland, with all the attention to preparation as a bad diner. And they were not that busy. They probably only survive due to the friendly waiters. Put this one on the "not worth a second try" column.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went with friends as they had a Group on certificate. We ordered fried calamari and tuna bruschetta and they were booth good. I like the tuna bruschetta better. For main course we ordered the sea food Diavolo (nice), pork loin ( not good), Saffron Swordfish special (excellent) and Scallops ( the scallops were over cooked). Over all the food was good, the portions are ok, if you are expecting big portions you will be disappointing. In my mind its over priced based on location, quality and portion of food served. By the way its a BYOB, so thats good.
I had read the reviews before I went so I wasnt disappointing. The service was exceptional, not sure but one of the critic sites had mentioned about the service and how they were disappointing. We were served well.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Usually, I don't expect much with restaurants right across from hotels but this place was pretty good. The food tasted fresh. The seafood pasta was good, the chicken soup was perfect.