Quality Inn McGuire AFB
Lodge Inn(Wrightstown)
Executive Inn(Pemberton)
Motel 6 Bordentown(Bordentown)
View Hotel
All reviewssix flagsair force basefruit infused waterhot continental breakfastsmall fridge and microwavefitness centerdecent hotelparking lothotel is locatedyogurtlobbytoasterhousekeepingaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel definitely needs some TLC out and inside.The room are OK but you can hear everything that is going on around you. Clean and Comfy. Lobby is small and the hallway carpet need some cleaning and deodorizing. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was also OK, just a typical breakfast nothing special. Overall, the stay was fine.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at The Quality Inn in Cookstown, NJ. I would like to start by apologizing for not meeting your expectations during your time with us. Our goal is to create the best stay possible for each guest, starting with service and cleanliness. We are in the process of looking into options for renovation, and hope that the next time that you are in town that you stay with us.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

From start to finish the customer service was outstanding, and truly enjoyed my stay. I was pleasantly welcomed by Keera & Michelle, and the check in/out process was seamless. I highly recommend this location for the customer service and the espresso machine in the lobby was not too shabby. In addition, very pet friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at The Quality Inn, Mcguire AFB in Cookstown, NJ. It is always great to hear about our fantastic, service oriented employees. I spoke with both Keera and Michelle, and they both sincerely appreciate your public acknowledgement of their service and friendliness.

Being pet friendly is one of the joys of being in this business, and I am glad that you and your pet were well taken care of.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Quality Inn, Mcguire AFB!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This hotel stay started with me entering the Lobby, greeted with a smiling face, Shaun Thomas. I was distraught and upset due to a personal issue going on in my life. He absolutely listened without interruption, and understood, with a heart felt reaction. He got me booked for a few nights that I needed, with a great rate. I entered my room, so clean and comfortable. The room had an updated look, crisp clean white bed linens, with 4 fluffy memory foam gel like pillows. The bed looked so beautiful and inviting. And boy, was the bed comfy! The room had a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker, all stocked with different coffees and teas, along with all the fixings. I was shocked at all of that included for a standard room. The bathroom had a beautiful marble tiled floor, with matching sink counter with a white sunkin in sink. Very clean and modern. Plenty of clean white fluffy towels. Also there was samples of shampoo/conditioner, 2 soaps, and lotion. Also, a sign stating if you've forgotten any essentials from home, just call the front desk for a complementary replacement. How nice! Everything was stocked, 2 rolls of extra toilet paper, tissues, and cups. What a quiet and relaxing 2 nights I had at this hotel. I will be a Quality Inn customer for life. Also, a delicious buffet hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, and French toast, along with several diff types of cereal, muffins, bagels, breads (a toaster), coffee, several diff juices, and pastries. I was so impressed. There is also coffee and juices, along with diff kinds of cookies and muffins available in the front lobby 24/7. All free, included with the room. The hotel staff was so friendly, always acknowledging me and saying such things as, good morning, good evening, hi how are things going, by desk personnel and housekeeping. It is so nice, don't hesitate to stay here! Clean, and comfy room, and a great nights sleep! Special thanks to the General Manager, Tracy Gilbert, who went above and beyond for me, with understanding of my personal situation, giving me wonderful advice and even directing me on what I should do. She was an angel, a real classy and friendly employee. Because of her, and Shaun, I will forever be grateful.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Desiree,

I would like to start by thanking you for your incredible review of the Quality Inn, McGuire AFB in Cookstown, NJ. Your kind words, specifically relating to Shaun, Tracy and the housekeeping staff, is what makes the working in the hospitality industry so rewarding. We believe that service is the most important thing, and it is evident from your review that you were treated with phenomenal service.

I have shared this review with our entire staff, including the front desk and housekeeping! They wholeheartedly say, "THANK YOU!"

We sincerely appreciate you mentioning the different parts of the hotel, and amenities that not only met, but exceeded your expectations!

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best of luck!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Quality Inn at McGuire is a great choice if you're staying in the area. The rooms are very comfortable and quiet. The whole facility is clean and well maintained. The staff was super nice, very friendly, and attentive. The breakfast is not fancy, but they keep the breads, hot foods, cereals, and waffles in good supply. You have plenty of choice, whether you're vegan or meat-eater. They also have a great selection of tea (always a plus in my book). It's a bit far from the NJ Tpk, but close to other major routes in NJ. There is not much around the AFB, but this place does stand out for its quality and service. If you're looking for a dinner spot, try the BBQ joint next door!

Room Tip: There is a pool in the back which might be loud during the summer. The wi-fi was spotty throughout. We were not bothered by the traffic at the base.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for your positive review about your stay at the Quality Inn near Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. It is always nice to hear that the service and cleanliness exceeded your expectations.

I have shared this review with our front desk staff, and they are all so appreciative of your compliments regarding their service. I am glad that you enjoyed the tea selection, after traveling, it is always nice to enjoy a nice cup of tea with flavor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Quality Inn the next time that you are in town!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

On our way back from Princeton, I suggested we stay overnight near the base instead of making the trek back and forth. The base guard gave us directions to several places and we selected the Quality Inn. The Inn is almost all non-smoking room -- you get $250 charge for smoking in non-smoking rooms. We got a spacious King room which had a large screen TV, mini fridge, microwave -- popcorn was less than a buck in the vending machine! and coffee maker. The bathroom was large and ultra clean. I did have trouble with the shower's volume onf a lower cool setting. I did mention this when we checked out. Since this was an unplanned stop, we needed necessities (toothbrush, etc.) and the desk gave us a bag full of mini everything -- very cute. As mentioned the front desk staff is very accomodating.
Breakfast was self-serve but as mentioned kept being refilled. We were not brave enough to try the fresh waffle maker. Someone came in and showed us how to use it. It was quite easy and they smelled delicious. I missed not having skim milk - many places have cartons on ice if not is a machine. I have to mention the bed, very comfy but the pillows were out of this world! I don't remember ever being so lavished in comfort and we just stayed a very pricey place in the Poconos. Unfortunately, the pool is not open this time of year?

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn McGuire AFB, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Quality Inn near Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. We appreciate your honest and glowing compliments. It is always nice to stay somewhere where your expectations are thoroughly exceeded.

At the Quality Inn, our goal is service and to serve each of our guests the way that they deserve to be treated. It is nice to hear that this happened on your stay. I would also like to mention the bedding and the pillows, they are brand new! It is always nice to hear that an investment was worth it!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next stay by the base. The pool will be open this summer for you to enjoy!