“Thursday Treat”

Cuisines: Pizza
New Jersey
“Thursday Treat”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Since I was a little kid my parents would bring home a pie for us to eat or pick up a square deep dish pie at Kate & Al's for lunch and eat in the car, while my mom would shop the market. Today, I always enjoy getting a call from my parents to stop at their house on the way home from work because they brought home a pie from Kate & Al's. Great sauce!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Elvin M

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Been there for a long time”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

They can make a great pizza, but I order the Hoagies there. Never had another one to compare to them, they are just that good

2 Thank oliandstanley
NJ
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Amazing Pizza! Similar to a sicilian tomato pie. A must try!!!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank maysi111
Pensacola, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I make a point to stop at Kate & Al's when I visit NJ”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I have eaten Kate & Al's pizza since I was a little girl. I absolutely love their pizza. There is no other pizza like it, my mother describes it as a "tomato pie" instead of a pizza. It is very hard to describe the way they make it, but it is absolutely outstanding. I do wish they'd charge less, but IMO I'll pay that amount to eat the best pizza ever.

1 Thank JenaNJ
Atlantic City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No other pizza like it!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

There pizza is the best around.I cant really explain how they make their pizza it's totally original.The only gripe I have is that it is way over priced($17.00 large pie)Friends and family that also love their pizza agree.But even with that said I still drive an hour to get it.

1 Thank IUOE