“Good meal, good times”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Creative dishes and impeccable service at Ellias Restaurant. My husband and I had a bit of a belated Valentine's dinner at Ellias. Hubs had Chilean sea bass with wasabi mashed potatoes and a tasty carrot anise sauce, and I had the fennel and apple salad and the shrimp appetizer. Everything was very tasty, the restaurant was absolutely cozy, and the waitstaff were very attentive throughout the meal. Thanks, Ellias!

There are newer reviews for Ellias

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've been sitting here waiting for my food for over 2 and a half hours. It's not that crowded. I've been here before and enjoyed it. But they need to get there act together if they expect a return visit.

3  Thank WeirdNJ
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We returned to Elias last weekend because our prior experience was exceptional. When you have a great meal, it is easy to build it up in your mind and be dissapointed the next time. Not with this restaurant. The chef here is not afraid to be creative with ingerdients. Presentation is always impeccable and service remains excellent. I must comment on our waitress, Marge's, friendly yet professional approach. The restuarant was very busy, which I was glad to see, but you are made to feel like you are the only customers there. We will return again and again.

1  Thank NancyHend
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant ambience,
Good service and decent food. We shared a steak which was perfectly done and an apple dessert. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

A nice romantic dinner with my husband , made even more special with great food. Wine list is pricey, but the dessert was unique and very good. It was our first time here, but I would definitely come back for another special occasion.