“Great food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ellias

Ellias
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Lodi, New Jersey
“Great food, great service.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Ellia's was a pleasure to dine at this past weekend. The place is one of the few eateries in the area, but it's certainly the best around. My wife and I enjoyed a great meal. We started with mussels in white wine sauce, and for our entrees we had the Pork Chop and Sirloin. The pork chop was amazing. The Sirloin was on the specials menu and was delicious.

Service is terrific. The staff helps each other out, so you're never sitting there waiting for someone to come by!

We'll be sure to visit again.

Only downside - it's not a BYO. They may allow you to BYO for a corkage fee, but I don't know. Check it out before you go.

• Visited September 2012

Hope, NJ
“It's the best”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

It's the best restaurant in Warren County. Delicious, great service, nice decor, reasonable prices for what you're getting (awesome food). I hope they can hang in there until the economy improves.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Haught2k10
Belvidere, New Jersey
“Treat yourself to the best !!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Ellias restaurant is our favorite. We eat out regularly and try different restaurants throughout the NJ/NY area and always return to Ellias. Ellias's food and service is consistently of high quality. The staff is friendly and professional. The menu changes regularly ... keeping things interesting ... while at the same time ensuring to maintain regular favorites.

Treat yourself to the best !! You deserve it !!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Alison C
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This was the second time we have been to Elias and it was just as terrific as our last visit. Menu is inviting and the choices we made were excellent.... The staff is friendly and appreciative of their guests. Don't be surprised by the remote location.... the quality and preparation of the food is outstanding

Visited February 2012
NY/NJ
“It's still the best around but has slipped a bit”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I'd probably give this 3.5 stars but stayed at 4 since 3 would be too harsh. Compared to many prior visits over the past 8 years, I noticed a lot of little things different. When we arrived, the hostess didn't offer to take our coats, which i thought weird, especially since she ended up taking others after us. No sign of Ellias in the front of the house. I was looking forward to a nice bottle of wine, and although the wine we selected turned out fine, there was a very limited selection. First time I remember a hamburger or sandwich on the menu. Staff seemed stretched, especially for Valentine's Day, and it wasn't a full house, which it always had seemed to be this day. All this leads me to believe that, as with others in the area, Ellias is feeling the economic pinch and trying to make due as best he can. I really ope he does as I'd really like to be back next V-Day. The food was very good with the exception of the baked Brie, which lacked flavor and was burnt on the bottom. I think they should have taken it off the bill, but I didn't complain (see above). Overall it was a nice meal and we'd probably come back, but I'd love to see a better wine selection or just go BYOB.

• Visited February 2012