All reviewssteam showerbed and breakfasthomemade cookiesanniversary weekendan ideal locationgracious hostsroom was spotlessbeautiful propertylakota wolf preservenew jerseyother guestsappalachian trailwater gapjeannenjwinery
Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I spent a weekend here at this gem of a place. The surroundings are beautiful, the house is absolutely gorgeous and super clean, the room we stayed in was really comfortable, and the decor was fabulous. But what really made this weekend really special was the best hospitality we could have wished for. Our host, Jeanie and Rich we just outstanding. They made us feel like we were visiting family. And I think after this visit we now are part of their family. This is a can't miss place.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Homeboyz
Jeanne B, Owner at The RoseMary Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Thank you so much! We enjoyed having you and your wife stay with us for Memorial Day Weekend; you were both such a joy to host, and made our 1st big weekend of the season a great one! We look forward to seeing you in the future - best always :)

Reviewed September 14, 2016

Excellent facility, large spacious rooms, every desire or whim thought of and taken care of. Easy to reach and yet bucolic and serene for a quiet relaxing respite. The staff extremely attentive and outstanding breakfasts, Have stayed at many B&B's in the North East and this was exceptional. In my opinion I would rank it Number 1.

Room Tip: ask innkeepers as each room has a unique flovor
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Innkeepers Elaine and Theo have made the RoseMary Inn into the finest B&B / Inn ever! The Inn is set on a beautiful rolling hill with an elegant pond and garden. The first floor sitting and dining areas are beautifully decorated. We stayed in the Heiss room, featuring a comfortable king bed and large 2-headed shower. The breakfasts were delicious and filling. I could go on, but I strongly recommend you go for yourself and see.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Howard M
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I have had the pleasure of staying in the RoseMary Inn four times in the last nine months. I was completely blown away by the owners' attention to detail; from the homemade cookies to the ironed sheets, no detail was overlooked! The rooms are delightful (I've stayed in three different ones)! They are generous in size and have fabulous beds, linens and decor. To top it off, the breakfasts are magic as well, served overlooking the manicured grounds. This is the best B& B I've ever stayed in; I'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Do not expect an old New England B&B or Inn. The environment and exterior is NE, but the interior has been recently re-done and feels more like a show room - everything is very clean and in excellent condition. The breakfast is a full, multiple course meal with fruit, hot cereal, meat/eggs - all prepared with incredible care and skill. The innkeepers are a couple who clearly have high standards and make great effort to provide a great experience - very personable.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple