All reviewssteam showerbed and breakfasthomemade cookiesanniversary weekendan ideal locationgracious hostsroom was spotlessbeautiful propertylakota wolf preservenew jerseyother guestsappalachian trailwater gapjeannenjwinery
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Innkeepers Elaine and Theo have made the RoseMary Inn into the finest B&B / Inn ever! The Inn is set on a beautiful rolling hill with an elegant pond and garden. The first floor sitting and dining areas are beautifully decorated. We stayed in the Heiss room, featuring a comfortable king bed and large 2-headed shower. The breakfasts were delicious and filling. I could go on, but I strongly recommend you go for yourself and see.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Howard M
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I have had the pleasure of staying in the RoseMary Inn four times in the last nine months. I was completely blown away by the owners' attention to detail; from the homemade cookies to the ironed sheets, no detail was overlooked! The rooms are delightful (I've stayed in three different ones)! They are generous in size and have fabulous beds, linens and decor. To top it off, the breakfasts are magic as well, served overlooking the manicured grounds. This is the best B& B I've ever stayed in; I'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Do not expect an old New England B&B or Inn. The environment and exterior is NE, but the interior has been recently re-done and feels more like a show room - everything is very clean and in excellent condition. The breakfast is a full, multiple course meal with fruit, hot cereal, meat/eggs - all prepared with incredible care and skill. The innkeepers are a couple who clearly have high standards and make great effort to provide a great experience - very personable.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank John G
Reviewed October 12, 2015

This was our second stay at the Rosemary Inn. Both visits were delightful. The inn is easily accessible to all major roadways. The property is serene and peaceful. The interior of the inn is nicely decorated and very clean. The hosts are very gracious and friendly. The breakfast wasv delicious and gourmet! We enjoyed our weekend getaway and look forward to returning again soon!

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a really nice place to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The Rosemary Inn was extraordinary: quiet, understated elegance, comfortable, very clean and welcoming. Although is was raining, we still enjoyed the walking trails and the lovely pond. The breakfast was delicious and amenities appreciated (esp. the champagne flutes). We stayed in the Bender room which was very comfortable and even nicer than the website pictures. The steam shower was awesome! Highly recommend, probably one of the best hotel experience I've ever had. You can't go wrong with The Rosemary Inn for a excellent B&B experience. We'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple