All reviewssteam showerbed and breakfasthomemade cookiesanniversary weekendan ideal locationgracious hostsroom was spotlessbeautiful propertylakota wolf preservenew jerseyother guestsappalachian trailwater gapjeannenjwinery
Reviewed September 9, 2015

We stayed overnight as we had a wedding at a nearby winery. The Inn was lovely and the breakfast delicious. The grounds were beautiful and the hosts were very welcoming.Glad we picked this place as our "home away from home".

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 23, 2015

This was our first stay at the RoseMary Inn, and we were delighted! First and most important, the place is spotless! The common rooms, the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, patio were pristine! No stains, no spots, no dirty grout. Honestly, the place is immaculate!
Our hosts, Theo and Elaine, are wonderful, always available but not hovering. We really enjoyed Theo's tales as a teen in Amsterdam.
Next, the breakfast was plentiful and scrumptious, huge fruit cocktail and an excellent quiche-like dish with the crust, filled with fresh veggies. I wish I had asked about the coffee, it was the best I've had in years.
The grounds are beautifully manicured and the patio overlooking the pond is comfortable and inviting.
We booked this inn because our regular inn was unavailable. From now on this is our first choice when we are in the area. It costs a little more and it's worth it. Everything was PERFECT! Thanks, Theo and Elaine for a great weekend getaway!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Heiss, a king bed with a fantastic shower. Very quiet, private and beautifully decorated.
Reviewed August 22, 2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending a night at this lovely inn. Theo greeted us upon arrival and gave us an impromptu tour of the place providing us with the history of how the RoseMary Inn came to be. Each and every room of this Inn was beautifully decorated and looked like it could be featured in a magazine! Theo and Elaine left no stone unturned in trying to make their guests feel comfortable and at home. I must also point out that the Inn is impeccably clean and I have very high standards when it comes to that! We were treated in the morning to a multi course breakfast featuring fresh fruits, organic yogurt, homemade cereal and cake and luscious croissant French Toast need I say more? My only regret is that we only stayed for one night. Next time (and there will be a next time) we will be sure to stay longer and take the time to explore the beautiful grounds of the inn and the lovely countryside that surrounds the place. I would most definitely recommend this inn to others!

1  Thank RJLock
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Husband and I just spent 4 wonderful nights at the RoseMary Inn. Elaine and Theo took great care of us, feeding us wonderful multi-course breakfasts and cookies in the evening. Theo had impeccable timing filling my coffee cup every morning during breakfast--always seeming to know when my cup was getting empty. We hiked two days and kayaked down the Delaware River the 3rd day. We were so full from breakfast every day, we didn't eat lunch even with all the hiking we were doing. The property is beautifully landscaped and quiet. We even got to see the wild turkeys during our stay. We stayed in the Heiss room and everything was wonderful. I'm a light sleeper and I had no problem at all getting some good sleep here. The bed was very comfy. I can't say enough good things about The RoseMary Inn. I would stay here again in the future and have already been spreading the word among my coworkers.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank parrotwoman
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

The duo of Elaine&Theo made our stay very homey! From the superb breakfast to the history lesson of columbia. The room was spectacular. It really shows that they put their heart and soul into the Rosemary! I would definitely recommend the Rosemary and would stay here again!!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple