All reviews steam shower bed and breakfast homemade cookies anniversary weekend an ideal location gracious hosts room was spotless beautiful property lakota wolf preserve new jersey other guests appalachian trail water gap jeanne nj winery
Reviewed August 22, 2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of spending a night at this lovely inn. Theo greeted us upon arrival and gave us an impromptu tour of the place providing us with the history of how the RoseMary Inn came to be. Each and every room of this Inn was beautifully decorated and looked like it could be featured in a magazine! Theo and Elaine left no stone unturned in trying to make their guests feel comfortable and at home. I must also point out that the Inn is impeccably clean and I have very high standards when it comes to that! We were treated in the morning to a multi course breakfast featuring fresh fruits, organic yogurt, homemade cereal and cake and luscious croissant French Toast need I say more? My only regret is that we only stayed for one night. Next time (and there will be a next time) we will be sure to stay longer and take the time to explore the beautiful grounds of the inn and the lovely countryside that surrounds the place. I would most definitely recommend this inn to others!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RJLock
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Husband and I just spent 4 wonderful nights at the RoseMary Inn. Elaine and Theo took great care of us, feeding us wonderful multi-course breakfasts and cookies in the evening. Theo had impeccable timing filling my coffee cup every morning during breakfast--always seeming to know when my cup was getting empty. We hiked two days and kayaked down the Delaware River the 3rd day. We were so full from breakfast every day, we didn't eat lunch even with all the hiking we were doing. The property is beautifully landscaped and quiet. We even got to see the wild turkeys during our stay. We stayed in the Heiss room and everything was wonderful. I'm a light sleeper and I had no problem at all getting some good sleep here. The bed was very comfy. I can't say enough good things about The RoseMary Inn. I would stay here again in the future and have already been spreading the word among my coworkers.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank parrotwoman
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

The duo of Elaine&Theo made our stay very homey! From the superb breakfast to the history lesson of columbia. The room was spectacular. It really shows that they put their heart and soul into the Rosemary! I would definitely recommend the Rosemary and would stay here again!!

Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shanker27
Reviewed April 23, 2015

Theo and Elaine have done a wonderful job at creating a B&B which is welcoming and luxurious! Each of the rooms were beautifully designed and decorated by Elaine who is truly talented in creating inviting spaces. The common areas overlook the well-maintained grounds and give guests an opportunity to relax independently or mingle with other guests. As a world-traveler, I highly recommend The Rosemary Inn for individuals traveling for business or for couples looking for a relaxing retreat away from home.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank LizzyHart
Reviewed March 28, 2015

The B&B is beautiful - modern style with and antique flair. Not stuffy at all & very clean! The innkeepers are very friendly & are available without being overbearing. The rooms and the inn are very comfortable and welcoming. Breakfast is hearty and delicious, with high quality ingredients. The area is amazingly quiet with its proximity to the highway. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a luxury stay.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple