“Good Food does not buy you 5 Stars!”
Review of Phil-Am Colonia - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phil-Am Colonia
Reviewed December 15, 2008

I know the Phil-Am in Jersey City will beg to differ. I was even shocked myself but let's be honest... This Phil-Am in Colonia is terrible. If you are looking for a the good old Filipino Hospitality then this is not a place for you. I called to place an order for "turon" to bring to my ma-in-law, got a call that the order was ready for pickup, I came in there, the lady gave it to me. When I got home a got a call from a lady (or should I say woman) saying that they gave me the wrong tray, the tray I got had a less count. This would have been my third trip as they have messed up on my orders early that day. But that is not all, "Bilena" was rude "bastos" walang pakundagan. She feels as if I was the one that made the mistake blaming me as to why I did not ask for her when I arrived. I said the you should have communicated all orders to your staff if you are not going to be there so that they will not make this mistake. So in other words, it is my mistake that I took home the wrong order when all I did was showed up there and the "other woman" gave me my order. Horrible! When you come in the store, she speaks to you as if you should be in awe for having them "phil-am" to the neighborhood to cater to your traditional needs! WRONG! Ms. Bilena, Phil-Am is in business because of patrons like us you are not doing us a favor, we are paying your salary! I wish the owner of Phil-AM reads this and make some adjustments.

4  Thank JCS_08
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 26, 2008

Great filipino food for take out or eat in. If eating in, you can choose a combo meal or if you're lucky, the buffet will be open. You can also place catering orders for pick-up. Best foods include the diniguan, pancit canton, and sinigang.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook