“Nice but pricey”

Nunzio's Ristorante Rustico
Reserve with OpenTable
Nunzio's Ristorante Rustico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Collingswood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Collings Avenue
Transit: Guests can ride the Patco Speedline easily from Philadelphia or any New Jersey Patco stop. For ride schedule information go to the Patco website.
Description: Voted as one of the best Italian BYOB in the region, Nunzio continues to distinguish itself with menus featuring authentic Italian cuisine featuring seasonal dishes, local flavors and choice cut meats, homemade pastas & fresh fish & seafood. Visit us at nunzios.net for special events, Chef's Table , Private Party and more.
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

First time here. Not really a cozy atmosphere and the tables were very close together. Even though the food was rather pricey, I thought, as did my party, it was good. We had the boar spec which at $30 was center city Philadelphia prices. The gnocchi was very smooth and melted in your mouth. The salmon was delic.
The only neg I could say is the people who bus ur empty or semi empty plates were too ambitious! I was afraid they would take my plate away just because I paused bet bites!! They need to chill a bit. I just felt a bit rushed and "watched"- almost like no privacy.
Would I go back? Probably but there's several other establishment s I might try first!

1  Thank cbit11

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the second time I have eaten in Nunzio's. The first time was a few years ago and it was a big, big party. The service was great, the food was Great and everyone had a tremendous time.

This visit was more personal. A first date. Everything about the meal was spectacular. If I could change anything it would only be the level of noise, and believe me it was not all that bad. The service was tremendous, the people in the kitchen came out to make sure all was well. And while I have forgotten my servers name, (Part of the Golden Years!) I will not forget his face. He was a pleasure. He made the evening so much nicer. Without a doubt Nunzio's is another treasure in Collingswood and one that should not be missed or as in my case, should be visited more often.
And I will be going back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I wanted to treat his mother for dinner. I highly recommend making reservations no matter what night of the week as we had to wait about 15 minutes that's how packed it is. We had the scallops app (was a special) nice size, served 4 scallops with sauteed spinach and mango salsa. It was delicious. We each had a different entree from chicken, veal, to branzino... everyone was happy with their entrees. We split 2 desserts, the pannacatta and a blueberry special, both also were very delicious. Service is very attentive and we were very pleased...will be back again soon!

1  Thank Brittany322
Reviewed August 1, 2013

we had a large group and were thrilled to be seated at a ROUND table for 10. our waiter took his role very seriously and while the service was a bit slow, the food and menu more than made up for that. nunzio came out to chat and inquire about our food -- which was delicious! his visit was a nice personal touch. we will absolutely return to nunzio's -- and next time we will save room for dessert!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Many people have raved about this place, and we needed to see for ourselves. The decor is beautiful, definitely the best in Colls, however, it wasn't really cozy. The food was okay, nothing really made me say wow. There are many other places on my return list, before I would go back here.