Nunzio's Ristorante Rustico
Reserve with OpenTable
Nunzio's Ristorante Rustico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Collingswood
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Collings Avenue
Transit: Guests can ride the Patco Speedline easily from Philadelphia or any New Jersey Patco stop. For ride schedule information go to the Patco website.
Description: Voted as one of the best Italian BYOB in the region, Nunzio continues to distinguish itself with menus featuring authentic Italian cuisine featuring seasonal dishes, local flavors and choice cut meats, homemade pastas & fresh fish & seafood. Visit us at nunzios.net for special events, Chef's Table , Private Party and more.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

First time at Nunzio's. The atmosphere is a major part of this restaurant. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Tables white and lively. Menu full and the food is great! Start to finish was a great experience. Did I mention the atmosphere?! Try this place with some red wine.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nunzio's has always been a favorite of ours ! The food is excellent, the service great. Make reservations it can get crowded, but worth the wait for the carpaccio and arugula salad, the scallops and the Dover sole !! They have wonderful specials, come try it !

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Wonderfully warm and inviting, but be patient even if you have reservations. It's worth the wait. Food is fresh and atmosphere is very comfortable. Very friendly, accomodating staff. The area has many places to dine, but definitley try this one. We will be back again!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Recently held two dinners at Nunzio's, one for my Mother in Law's 75th birthday (23 guests), and one for my stepson's wedding. Nunzio's delivered big time on both occasions. Manager Ryan opened the restaurant early one Sunday for my wife and me to experience a private tasting of the banquet menu, which at $39.95 per person, plus tax and tip, was a smoking bargain. Collingswood is all BYOB, so Ryan kindly offered to store/refrigerate all of our wines and Champagne in advance, and display and serve it expertly at no additional charge.

When we arrived, the table was set nicely, with menus for all. Servers explained all the dishes carefully, and answered questions. The food was wonderful, especially the homemade veal sausage, the delicious mussels in red sauce, and the main course of jumbo shrimp. The appetizers were served family style, and if one of the many plates emptied, more was brought out upon request at no additional charge.

I'm not sure about some of the (very few) negative comments I have read about this place, for example, for one reviewer to say that "real Italians" call tomato sauce "gravy" is absurd. Perhaps Italian Americans who have never been to Italy call it that, but over there it is simply called "salsa pomodoro". Sure, you won't find many authentic Italian dishes there like cacio pepe, or tripe, but that's because Americans don't like it! They must sell an edited version of Italian cuisine, they can't have everything!

We couldn't have asked for better food or service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My son and wife took me here for my birthday. The decor was very nice - appeared that we were eating in a piazza of an Italian village. My wife got pasta, my son seafood and I got a chicken dish. All were very good. The servings were average sized. Service was very good and attentive. The only complaint was the noise level. It was half full when we entered and the noise wasn't bad. As we were getting ready to leave the place was filling up and it was getting very loud.