“Absolutely Delicious”

Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Collingswood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual, family friendly and always fun and festive, The Tortilla Press is a fresh take on traditional Mexican food. We add classic Mexican spices and flavors to great American entrees like steak, ribs and chicken. The result is a mouthwatering take on how fresh ingredients make for wonderful meals. Seasonal menus reflect the bounty of nearby South Jersey farms. Desserts are home made. Delectable entrees use the tenderest meats and seafood in delicious ways. Come and enjoy! Special, value saving meals are always on the menu. Kids eat free on Mondays! Wednesday offers Taco specials. Lots of vegetarian and gluten free options too. A delightful way to kick back and enjoy a truly good meal with friends!
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I tried this restaurant on our date night and were so glad we did! Our food was delicious, service was great, the atmosphere was pleasant and the price was right. It's a small restaurant and yet still the noise level wasn't overwhelming. It was even crowded when we went and our waitress remained pleasant and kept our water glasses (and chip bowl!) full. We drove forty minutes to get there and will be doing so again and again!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have been going here for many years and have yet to have a bad experience. The food, especially the daily specials, is as good as we have found anywhere that serves an Arizona twist to Mexican. The salmon offerings are always wonderful, and the pesto chicken specials, when offered, are amazing.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My wife and I have been going for 5 years and it has gone in the wrong direction. Its seems like the food quality has gone from home cooked latino feel to the latino restaurant that cooks similar to fast food places. No more authentic feel and seems like they don't take pride in the food they make. My wife was served cold potatoes, over done eggs and my food looked like it was slapped together. We have tried to give it a couple chances over the past year, but no more for us.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went here for a family brunch after looking at other restaurants menu we decided we liked their menu the best. We were seated and then ignored for 10 minutes thought this might be the start of something bad, but it wasn't. We ordered drinks fresh squeezed juices and Mexican sodas and appetizers I had banana and strawberry quesadilla which was incredible and the rest of table shared freshly made guacamole which was freshly made (a little too much jalapenos, but otherwise fine) I had a Mexican egg dish which was good and I tasted my wife's French toast also yummy we will be back for future brunches on nice day when we can walk the street.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Delicious food with many unique options. We had shrimp ceviche as an appetizer and it was very good. My husband got the fish tacos and I got the sweet potato burrito. The burrito was beyond delicious, Very large portions we had enough to take home for lunch the next day which was just as great as the first time. Bright atmosphere and once the weather gets nice they open up the windows wide for a fresh breeze. Great byob, they make non alcoholic drinks that you can add your own booze to if you desire. Dessert looked amazing but we were to full to try it out during our last visit.