“Fresh!!”

Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Collingswood
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Lincoln Ave. and Woodlawn Ave.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wasn't particularly in the mood for Chinese, however, everything was so fresh, there were no regrets! We had chicken rolls, you could definitely tell it was just made. So fresh, our table also had the vegetable roll, and shrimp roll, we all thought, we will definitely be back. Sweet/sour chicken, Gen Tso chicken and a delectable pork dish, were also enjoyed. We went because of a groupon, and this is a perfect reason why groupons are great. We probably never would have tried this place, and now it's definitely on our list of favorites!
Only down side is the atmosphere, just tables and chairs, nothing exciting.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Always enjoy everything we get here. The lemon grass chicken and duck dishes are the best. So glad they opened in Colingswood.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I'm a handicapped Vet who rides an electric Scooter. Well they graciously opened the doors of this place to me.
After setting up a table expressly for me.
The food was excellent!
I had Fried Calamari for an appetizer. It was done perfectly! Not too well fried, but done enough to be able to chew
For an Entree I had the Tso's Chicken done crunchy and extra spicy as per my instructions.
And ample portion of your choice's of flavored rice! Of which I chose the Jasmine which was slightly fragrant and very tasty!
The check wasn't that expensive either!!!
Overall a very good expirence!

1  Thank BigMike73hd
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We've lived in the area for years and never had a good Chinese Restaurant to go to until now. There are Sushi diners and Thai joints but, when you get a craving for Chinese food or American Chinese Food, the quality restaurants are pretty scarce. Fusion Bay servers some of the freshest and tastiest Chinese/Thai/Japanese food on the Jersey side of the river. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful and the food is delicious. We are regulars and cannot speak highly enough about Fusion Bay. There are usually seats to be had and the atmosphere (no florescent lights) allows for casual conversation without needing to yell to your partner over the din of restaurant chatter. BTW: BYOB
In the mood for Chinese Dining "Try it, you'll like it".

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants I know that serve pretty good Cantonese Chinese food. Cantonese Chinese food is the food usually served in Chinatown. While not quite as good it is very very close. Once you try it you'll notice the different taste from the typical take out Chinese restaurants with its General Tso's chicken or chicken with broccoli menu.

The best part is that it also serves Dim Sum - a dumpling type menu. Ambiance is quite good. I suggest the egg noodle soups with any of its variable toppings and the shrimp dumplings are always the most popular on the Dim Sum menu.

I only give it a 4 rating because the dumpling menu prices are a little high which keeps you from ordering several of them as is usually done in Chinatown during Dim Sum.