“Very Nice Stay”

Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The sign in their driveway leading up to the hotel says "Welcome Home" and that's exactly what it feels like. As soon as you walk in the door they welcome you. The staff are so helpful and friendly. The room was large, clean, and quiet. Great location as the town of Clinton is just a short drive away.

We had breakfast included with our rate and the buffet was fine. The food was hot and good. Only complaint was the danish, they were definitely stale but other than that it good.

Would highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInn C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear pwurster,

Thank you very much for commenting on your stay at the Holiday Inn of Clinton, NJ. Our goal is for all of our guest to leave our hotel completely satisfied. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hopeto see you again soon.

All the Best,

Michelle Satanik

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is being remodeled currently. Our room was remodeled and was very nice. The beds were new with leather headboards and ample pillows. The tv was huge! The bathroom was very nice as well. I saw the bad reviews and felt compelled to post this. It is a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Indysmb
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I removed the very tightly made bed and removed the top bedspread. On the blanket was a very large stain. The type that even a blacklight is afraid of. On the flat sheet that goes to your face, there was what I hope was red nail polish. The front desk staff sent a new hire (who was amazing and friendly both handling this and at check-in) to bring replacement blanket and sheet.

Unfortunately, that same blood looking stain turned out be on the underside of the pillow. The horror is that I did not find it until I flipped the pillow over before sleeping. As the room was booked through Hotwire (cheaper than my guaranteed rate through ICG membership), I had no monetary recourse.

Make sure you get a room in the "re-modeled" section and make sure that you have all your shots before staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Jokke S
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Jokke S,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the linens. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Clinton at the spur of the moment. I had no reservations, but the front desk was easy to accommodate my needs. They were very friendly and made me feel like I was a frequent guest. For the price I was happy to see the large size room and brand new tv. After I got myself settled, I went down to the bar/lounge for some drinks and something to eat. The bartender there was very knowledgeable about his drinks. He even had a story and it's history to go along with the drink he prepared me. Added to the experience. I did not make use of the breakfast in the morning. Overall i had a great experience. I would love to come back and see what else the town of clinton had to offer me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank food b
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at Holiday Inn - Clinton, NJ with my family last March. 07/ 2013, I found the hotel very nice to spend time with the family and friends. Rooms are CLEAN, neat and not too expensive. Housekeeping attendants are very friendly. Food is great!!! We love it so much. I would certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel over the weekend and i witnessed a bloody fight happen in the lobby of the hotel. It was very disturbing and i will never stay here again. My room was ok but i noticed exposed wires in the hallways and i had no hot water to shower. This was my last stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Krystine H
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Krystine H,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered during your stay. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Janice A

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The rooms look nice but the service itself was very bad. The one bartendet kept on going outside for a smoke leaving the bar unattended. FOOD was ok but it took a while. I was very diaapppinted with this visit.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Nikkie2016
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Nikkie2016,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received poor customer service from our staff. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 3 in Flemington
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater? Share your experiences!