“The Clinton Experience”

Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Clinton at the spur of the moment. I had no reservations, but the front desk was easy to accommodate my needs. They were very friendly and made me feel like I was a frequent guest. For the price I was happy to see the large size room and brand new tv. After I got myself settled, I went down to the bar/lounge for some drinks and something to eat. The bartender there was very knowledgeable about his drinks. He even had a story and it's history to go along with the drink he prepared me. Added to the experience. I did not make use of the breakfast in the morning. Overall i had a great experience. I would love to come back and see what else the town of clinton had to offer me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank food b
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed at Holiday Inn - Clinton, NJ with my family last March. 07/ 2013, I found the hotel very nice to spend time with the family and friends. Rooms are CLEAN, neat and not too expensive. Housekeeping attendants are very friendly. Food is great!!! We love it so much. I would certainly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel over the weekend and i witnessed a bloody fight happen in the lobby of the hotel. It was very disturbing and i will never stay here again. My room was ok but i noticed exposed wires in the hallways and i had no hot water to shower. This was my last stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Krystine H
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Krystine H,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered during your stay. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

Janice A

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The rooms look nice but the service itself was very bad. The one bartendet kept on going outside for a smoke leaving the bar unattended. FOOD was ok but it took a while. I was very diaapppinted with this visit.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Nikkie2016
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Nikkie2016,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received poor customer service from our staff. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with a fantastic restaurant and all the amenities. Normally it's pretty expensive but we hotwired it and got a great deal. For this area during the time when it's not booked out you can stay at this place for the price you would pay for H.I. Express.
Had a problem with the door key and the maintenance guy saw our difficulty and he offered to go down and get a key that worked. We let him do that we got into our room on the 3rd floor. Staff very helpful

Room Tip: They will tell you to park on the side, but don't do that. Go around to the back and park right...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I did not have a rez and rolled in aroud midnight. Kayak was showing one rate, desk agent gave me a better rate. Room was clean and updated and very nice. Lighting was perfect, many options, lots of outlets, flat screen TV. Breakfast was decent, lots of parking, staff very nice and helpfull.

Room Tip: Ask the front desk, I am sure they will tell you straight.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed in room 436 in january. The housekeepers were very disrespectful.I spoke with the gm she was one of the worst to comunicate with. The head houskeeper was slaming doors all day and fighting with a gentleman at the end of the hall witch at one point i came out and she was hitting him with a broom,later on that night i seen the same female enter room, at 2 oclock i seen her exiting room witch she seemed to be drunk ,screaming and yelling at the same gentleman. i will never stay at this hotel again you really should do something about your management. I stayed at this hotel before and there were very nices workers there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank nichole s
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear nichole s,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry about the poor customer service you received and for the poor staff management which was unacceptable. We will address these points. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 3 in Flemington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater? Share your experiences!