“There every week!”

Add it.
Goodfellas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 27, 2011

The pizza is the best in Clinton..Trust me.

Chicken Cheese Steaks, Various Chicken Sandwiches, Salads, Cheese Burgers, Subs all very good.
Meatballs not so good.

Brian and Wayne are friendly and there is free wifi and big screen tv so it's a great spot for lunch!

There are newer reviews for Goodfellas

Reviewed August 27, 2010

We ordered pizza from here because it was the only local business that delivered to us. I'm not generally a picky person when it comes to pizza, I usually love the stuff. And I've certainly never thrown a pizza away. Until i had this pizza. It was just horrible. I'll get in a car and drive to get a pizza rather than eat this.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

Also known as "Sticky table pizzeria" due to table conditions being not so clean. Otherwise food was good for what it is "A PIZZERIA", not fine dining

Reviewed January 4, 2009