“Cracker Barrel for My Birthday.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hadn't been there for awhile so My favorite Dish of the Chicken Dumplings&Carrots tasted so good!!! Will go again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Located right off of busy inter-state rte 78W, right by a Hampton Inn and a small shopping center. I have eaten there many times, always good. Especially if you are looking for good old fashioned comfort food like pot roast or chicken and dumplings...great prices, would be a great travel pit stop!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Another Cracker Barrel location that didn't disappoint. A bit of a delay in getting our breakfast but otherwise, the food was good. I have to ask though - can we get a bit more sausage in the sausage gravy please?

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We can always count on Cracker Barrel for our "comfor food fix" . Just submitting this review on the blackberry cobbler. Phenomemal.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stopped by here for lunch because we saw that it was easy to get to from I-78. We were on our way to Bethlehem PA to see the Christmas market. This was a great stop. The food was good and the service was good too. What I like about this chain is that it is consistent. When I am traveling, I dont like surprises and there were none here.

3  Thank bwco