“Stopped in for lunch.”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were a party of four for lunch on a Saturday. Although they offer a lunch menu, it is not available on Weekends. The atmosphere is nice and comfortable. The service was also very good.

Our party enjoyed the:
Crying Tiger, Grilled sliced beef marinated with roasted chili sauce.
Green Curry, Spicy green curry with bamboo shoot, fresh basil, & bell pepper.
Pad Pik Khing, String beans & red bell peppers sautéed in a Pik Khing curry & kaffir lime spice.
Pad Basil, Fresh basil, crushed peppers, onions, & garlic.

Parking could be a challenge. Give PT a try, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank saveroom4dessert
There are newer reviews for Pru Thai

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pru Thai always has good food. Ok, I'm not really an adventerous Thai food person but their Chicken Pad Thai and Vegetable Spring Rolls are one of my top comfort food meals. I usually do take out, but my wife and I will get there for a couples dinner when we can. Parking is a bit of a challenge, but downtown Clinton is a nice scenic walk if you include the bridge and Mill.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Those who are looking for well done Thai, this is a local place you cannot miss. I had the Spring Rolls, Steamed Dumplings and Beef Pan Curry. EVERYTHING was fantastic! Rather wait staff was on point and the prices, well, if I lived in Clinton, I can tell you this would be a weekly stop. Great food for a very reasonable price.

2  Thank GaDawg44
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We love Pru Thai. The atmosphere is great, service pleasant and helpful and the food is delicious. Our whole family loves going and the location is great.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I ordered the pad thai with chicken for takeaway and found it to be a bit bland. I also ordered the vegetable spring rolls which I also wasn't impressed with. The last time I ordered pad thai was in New Zealand and it was amazing so perhaps this place had big expectations to live up to. While I was home I added sriracha sauce to it and it gave it that kick that I was looking for. After that small addition I give it 5 stars!

1  Thank _loulyorio

Been to Pru Thai? Share your experiences!