“Outstanding Thai”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
“Outstanding Thai”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Those who are looking for well done Thai, this is a local place you cannot miss. I had the Spring Rolls, Steamed Dumplings and Beef Pan Curry. EVERYTHING was fantastic! Rather wait staff was on point and the prices, well, if I lived in Clinton, I can tell you this would be a weekly stop. Great food for a very reasonable price.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank GaDawg44

“A gem in Clinton”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We love Pru Thai. The atmosphere is great, service pleasant and helpful and the food is delicious. Our whole family loves going and the location is great.

• Visited January 2013
Jersey
“not an expert on thai food but”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I ordered the pad thai with chicken for takeaway and found it to be a bit bland. I also ordered the vegetable spring rolls which I also wasn't impressed with. The last time I ordered pad thai was in New Zealand and it was amazing so perhaps this place had big expectations to live up to. While I was home I added sriracha sauce to it and it gave it that kick that I was looking for. After that small addition I give it 5 stars!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank _loulyorio
Annandale
“Never thought I would like Thai food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had Thai food in Somerville for the first time about 8 years ago and had such a bad experience I swore off the cuisine. Thankfully my kids persuaded me to give it another chance. We dined at Pru Thai in Clinton on 5/12/13. We had an assortment of appetizers and everything was beautiful and delish. I had Crying Tiger which I would liken to PF Chang's Mongolian Beef, but even better because it wasn't salty. My husband and son both had sautéed chicken dishes and ordered hotness level 2 out of 3, and both said it was way too hot. Next time they will opt for level 1. My son's girlfriend got a sweet and tangy duck dish and said it was excellent. I don't eat duck so I can't comment. The restaurant was modestly decorated but clean, they played nice music and our servers were lovely and attentive. Other than our ordering a hotness level a bit too high, the food was fantastic. I can't wait to go back, actually I haven't stopped thinking about it since we got home! Prices were very reasonable, $100 before tip and we had 3 different aps, 4 entrees. This is a BYOB.

• Visited May 2013
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Lacking but good variety in the area”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

As another reviewer mentioned the food lacks authentic flavor, especially for the price. However there aren't a lot of other ethnic choices in the area so it suffices. The mock duck is pretty yummy for the vegan diners. The atmosphere is inviting and the service was friendly.