“Good food!”

Add it.
Cinco de Mayo
Ranked #36 of 57 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a new restaurant in our hometown. I went for lunch with my friends. I loved the décor! It was so bright and colorful, I wanted to take the chairs home! The service was good, the wait staff was friendly and attentive. The food was great, shrimp fajitas were delicious. The beer must have been good because my friend had 3! :) The only thing we didn't care for was that the backs on the booths were so high that you couldn't get the wait staff's attention. On the other hand we liked that because it gave us privacy to talk without feeling like people could hear us.

1  Thank pumpkinfam
Reviewed May 13, 2014

the atmosphere was right on, the food sucked, it was terrible. The service however was worse then the food. We paid 40 dollars for food we didn't even order, they need to learn better english, we will never go back, ever!!

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was awful my family got horrible service. The server kept calling me sir even though I'm a woman he then continued to call my daughter he or boy didn't Understand our order or English for that matter. Chairs were old and dirty and our food..let's just say wow (or eww!) we ordered a nachos supreme and it was soggy Tortilla chips with cheese and sour cream and it was very small and just nasty. Our food was equally as bad could not eat my enchiladas or my tamale and took them home. My daughter warmed it up next day was going to eat for lunch and found a stick..(yes a stick not a spice this was as long as tamale) inside tamale!! Yuck! I will continue to eat at our favorite Mexican place down town la feria. There rice with cheese is the best!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This restaurant just recently opened up. The food is excellant and the service is great. It is a casual restaurant. We would reccomend it for lunch or dinner. The prices are not high and it is a good value. We will be going there for lunch again tomorrow which is Valentines Day. My husband and I know you will enjoy it.

2  Thank Jill M