“Skip this place”

Frank's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 3, 2012

was hoping for a good authentic pizza place but was very disappointed. pizza not much better than one pulled out of a freezer. Service very mediocre. Friends of staff hanging out in restaurant. i would not recommend at all.

2  Thank DDKW

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We picked this driving home from work based on the ratings. We were greeted twice as we arrived on a Friday night. We took the last booth available, and were immediately greeted again by a nice young man who brought menus, took drink orders and told us our regular waitress would be right with us. SInce moving to NJ, the service in most restaurants has been sub par. The service was excellent all night! The attitudes of the staff was also friendly, sincere, and a pleasure.
On to the pizza, we ordered the Franks special. What a great pizza! We have been on the look out for a good pizza place here. I have NEVER seen my husband eat the crust of his pizza slice in the 30 years we have been married. He ate every bit..it was that good. The ingredients were fresh, real cheese, and the best crust I have ever had.
We will make this our pizza place!

2  Thank KraZe47
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

You smell the amazing aroma as soon as you step out of your car in the parking lot. Franks is a great place all around so we go there a lot. The staff are friendly and efficient. They make great dinner dishes, but their bruschetta pizza is something special. They are thick slices that really fill you up. Diced tomatoes, garlic and basil. We have also catered from them a few times and they never fail to please.

2  Thank shann987
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were helping our daughter relocate from Charlotte, NC to NYC and over nighted in Clinton, NJ in late July 2012. There was a cracker barrel restaurant next to the hotel and glad we didn;t go there!

Frank's located at 67 Walmart Plaza was a very short drive from our Hotel. It is located in a small shopping mall near Walmart. We were greeted upon entry and taken to our table. The menu is very good, listing many items. It you want something different, THEY WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU! As in Chicken Parm with Penni Vodka sauce-made to order.

I ordered the Manicotti with meatballs. If they used heated plates for serving, the overall quality of the meal would increase 10 fold. Cool plates tend to rob the food of its heat. If they just heated the plates, Frank's would have a higher rating--great. The service was great and the restaurant appeared to have no issues in view. I recommend Frank's for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I pulled off I78 hungry and looking for a quick bite. Ran into Franks and so glad I did. The service was incredibly friendly -- they made me feel like a regular and I was dining alone. The food was fantastic. Not what I expected in an off-the-highway strip mall Italian joint. This one goes in my phone.

1  Thank Westchestertravel