“A Local Gourmet Gem”

Riley & Jake's
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glen Gardner, NJ
“A Local Gourmet Gem”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

A "MUST" for Fish & Chips lovers, this is now the ONLY restaurant in this area of Hunterdon County that prepares the dish with COD FISH rather than flounder and cheaper, tasteless fish !
Try it ! Their own delicious Tarter sauce, crispy 'taters, and outstandingly tasty cod fish ! YUMM ! Never had a "bad" meal here !

• Visited February 2014

Pottersville, NJ
“Not fancy, but good food.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had the calamari and the onions for appetizers. They were both very good, especially the calamari. One of us had the stuffed pork chop, one had the ribs and one had the fish and chips. The pork chop was good, but a little tough. The ribs were good, nothing special. The fish and chips were a little soggy. Riley and Jake's seems like more of a burger place than anything else. Next time we will try the burgers. The desserts were very good. I had rice pudding and my son had the upside down apple pie. The service was very good; our server wanted to make sure we had a good meal.

• Visited January 2014
Annandale
“Favorite Local Place”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

My husband and I love this little neighborhood gem. Best onion soup, great southwest spring rolls, the best fried clams ever, awesome monkey bread, I can go on and on. There's always a friendly greeting, friendly attentive wait staff, quick service, reasonable prices. Highly recommend this restaurant for a casual lunch or dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Lebanon, New Jersey
1,111 restaurant reviews
“Good mid-range food and value”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had beers and bar food there once before, this time sit down. Chicken wings to start were ok, not very 'buffalo' to them, but good blue cheese. Salads are plentiful and a good bet. Chicken and sausage pasta was enjoyed by my fellow diners, but was a but non-Italian on the sauce to me. Veg panini looked good. I had crab cakes - which were served with a very tasty sauce on side. They were good, not great. I will return and try the recommended meat loaf or fish-and-chips. Otherwise, I would stay on the burger/sandwich/salad menu here for best bets. Nice atmosphere. Good service.

• Visited November 2013
Flemington, New Jersey
“Never been disappointed”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place always serves top notch food. Their wings are the best wings I've had in recent memory and their ribs fall off the bone.

Visited October 2013