“We love this place....”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The servers are friendly and the menu covers most everything you could want. The food is fresh made and very tasty. The bar area is great for watching a game. Late night beer specials. :)

2  Thank calico696

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great food, fairly better than the average family restaurant in the area. Must try the spicy calamari

What sets this apart is the great patio out back. Very relaxing, nice vibe, no noise from Rt. 31 out front.

2  Thank FaSnizel
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Been here a few times always had a good meal tried most of there salads and burgers had the pasta with sausage and chicken and could only eat half of it. The bar is small and tough to get seat at after work. Staff has always been friendly and attentive.

2  Thank Lurehead
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We had the most delicious meal here. I had the roast organic chicken, my husband had the chicken saltimboca, and my daughter had the rigatoni with chicken and sausage. Everything was perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked. My daughter had a brownie sundae - the brownies were baked on site and they had that yummy, crispy edge on them that you only get on a homemade brownie. The service was terrific and the food was so good that I wanted to lick my plate when I was done. The only drawback is that the dining room could use some updating, but they are just starting out, so hopefully they will get to that soon.

1  Thank shp64
Reviewed April 23, 2012

There are so few good moderately priced restaurants in this area that my husband and I were excited to try RIley & Jake's. Unfortunately, we were disappointed. We ordered wings as an appetizer which were the best part of the meal. We asked about the ribs and the waitress said they were the best she has ever had. They were far from the best we have ever tasted. In fact, the were on the bottom half of the list. While they were tender, they were over done. All the meat fell off the bone with the first bite or when separated from the rib making them difficult to eat. The sauce was so sweet that it overpowered any flavor the meat had. Not a good choice. The meatlof was uneventful. It was covered in the same bbq sauce as the ribs and had no taste independent of the sauce.
We had the upside down apple pie for dessert. We should have known better. Another disappointment. And the ice cream scoop that came with it was more a tablespoon than a scoop.
Very overpriced for what we got.
Very disappointed in the entire meal. Might be ok for sandwiches or salads but we won't being going back to find out.
Go down the road to Tuscany Grill if you want consistently good food.