“Top of the line.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
Durham, United States
“Top of the line.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Clinton NJ is the place to stay when you are in that area. They are dog friendly. The rooms are beautiful, the beds are clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast is filling and affords the traveler time to relax and enjoy a good breakfast. The staff is caring and provides you with anything you may need during your stay. I will highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to respond to TripAdvisor and given us such a excellent review. I am so happy to hear that you had great stay here, the goal of the Hampton Inn of Clinton is to make sure everyone leaves happy with a smile on his face

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Room was lovely, clean, location was quiet, bed was comfy and bathroom was spacious and clean. Easy access to highway. Plenty of places to eat nearby. Easy check in and out. Complimentary breakfast was quite nice, and changed day to day; had both hot and cold items - and the coffee was good!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us such a excellent review on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that you had such a great stay here with us, and time a customer leaves happy it is a good day. The Hampton inn of Clinton thrives to satisfy every guest no matter what it takes, by the sound of things it looks like we did that with you. I hope that we can have you back at the hotel real soon.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend so that we could go to NYC to spend the day. Love the fact that you can walk to Cracker Barrel and Walmart is very close as well. Room was very clean and the breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel. My only complaint would be that the doors to the rooms slam very loudly and that is tough for a light sleeper. I would stay here again definitely.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time and response to our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so glade that you had a great stay with us at the Hampton inn.
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The front desk personnel were fantastic!! The room was perfect- clean and upscale. The front desk even called down to check on us- Kevin you're a rockstar!! The hotel is pet friendly. The breakfast was very good. I would stay here again and recommend!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you so much for not only staying with us but filling out a great TripAdvisor, the Hampton Inn of Clinton always try to do the best we can, in order to keep our guest happy. I really hope we get a chance to have you back here at the hotel
Rockville, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is well located and is clean from top to bottom and the chain offers a 100 % guarantee. The internet was fast the facilities were good the staff fast and freindly and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton inn. I am so thrilled that you had a great stay here with us. I really hope that you had such a great stay that you will be returning to the property. Thank you so much for the excellent review, have a great day
Mississippi
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was on my way to Maine to visit my son. This just happened to be the half way point. I'm so glad that it was. The hotel was perfect, the staff was excellent and the room was just as I expected it to be....perfect..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time and given us a great review online. I am so happy that yo had a great stay here with us and enjoyed our new renovated rooms. I hope next time you are in town you will stay with us again. Thank you again and have a great day
Braintree, United States
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great stay. The bedding was very comfortable, and everything seemed new and clean. Super pleasant experience. I thought the quality of accommodations was excellent for the price. The buffet breakfast was bigger than I expected for a complimentary breakfast. The sausage and eggs were horrible - they should stick with basics like waffles and bagels. Other than the breakfast, everything was fantastic.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
I want to thank-you for your comments they are always appreciated whether good or bad. I wanted to let you know are breakfast is in the process of being updated with new and different items. The waffles and bagels are staying but the eggs are changing a bit as well as we are currently adding some new loaf breads (banana, cranberry, & zucchini).
I hope you please come back and stay with us on your next trip.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Holiday Inn Clinton - Bridgewater
HYATT house Branchburg
#1 of 5 in Branchburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Bridgewater / Branchburg
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!