“Great Greek food”

Clinton Station Diner
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mohnton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Greek food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed spanakopita and a gyro. Both our meals were great. Bread was great too. The place was packed. The service was fast, and the waitress was friendly and attentive.

Millsboro, Delaware
“Great breakfast and a table by the fire”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I had passed this restaurant several times, but never stopped. My husband and I had breakfast here on a trip through the area. From the outside, I was just expecting average, but inside I was pleasantly surprised! It had lovely wood paneling (I mean like in an old library or boardroom, not paneling from the '70's) and plenty of seating choices. It was chilly outside, so we thoroughly enjoyed our table by the fire and appreciated the waiter who repeatedly stoked it. We were short on time, so I had coffee and a bagel and my husband had juice and oatmeal. Simple fare, but there were plenty of egg and pancake entrees on the menu. Service was good. The baked goods display was VERY tempting, with cookies as big as dinner plates, plus all kinds of pastries and cakes. When we are passing through again, we will definitely stop for a more leisurely meal!!

• Visited December 2013
pittsburgh
“Wow what a breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Right off 78 west. Food and service were the best. We ate in a authentic train car which was lovely and they also have a dining room. We had hungry man that included two eggs, pancakes and get this three meats for 8.99. They have all homemade bread and have a fantastic bakery.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sugarpgh
Saint Clairsville, Ohio
“Service was terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

We came in on a red eye walked in no one greeted us. We stood up front for over 10-15 mins waiting to be seated to whereas there was no customers in there. Then when we finally for seated our server was not friendly & couldn't wait a minute for our friend to tell him what she wanted to drink so he moved onto the next table...end result we waited for so long for our drinks(water) I got up & served ourselves. Then when I ordered my food I explained to him what I wanted well my order was wrong he had a attitude when I told him BUT never took the extra food I did not want off our check until I went to the manager. If I ever do another red eye trip I will be sure to ask in advance if one of our stops will be Clinton Station & I they say yes I won't be on that Red Eye

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank CJohnson0521
Allamuchy, New Jersey, United States
“Get The Coconut Custard Pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

::Early Bird Alert:: If you're an early bird you'll love this place. If you're a late bird, it has drinks and breakfast at the same seating. My Father In Law loves the deals, soup, salad bar, wine, meal and blah pie, I love the Coconut Custard pie but you will pay extra for fantastic!

Order the specials, don't expect high end food because your not paying for it and sit back and enjoy!

Remember it's a diner and they try to please everyone.

• Visited November 2013