All reviews red robin breakfast room bagels new york under renovation hard boiled eggs easy access lincoln tunnel would stay here again short stay hot tub nice pool nice breakfast met life stadium housekeeping staff convenient location into nyc
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Having read some negative reviews on my return I have to admit I was surprised. Our room was very nice, very clean, bathroom was spotless, flat screen tv, although I was hardly there too much to watch it. Breakfast was good too. Staff on desk were very good. I stayed there after 3 night in NY as I had a wedding to attend in NJ and I thought it was a very good hotel for the money. Next time I'm in NJ I will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank winstongreen
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have stayed here twice and I recommend it to anyone traveling to NYC. Great value for the location and excellent staff. Staff members are always very helpful and friendly. This hotel is located close to New Jersey bus line that travels into NYC, definitely a great convenience for those on a budget. The breakfast offered in the morning is a nice start to the day and the hotel is attached to Red Robin and close to several other area restaurants. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The tv doesnt work, the phone neither, the location is horrible plus because of the traffic its so long to get to nyc, the bathroom is awful and filthy. They painted our door while we were there so the smell was intoxicating. The worst part is that i found bugs. Really trashy dont ever come here. Ps: the walls are not sound-proof at all, you can hear your neighboor fart.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Cannot believe the smell of dead air and mold that hit me and followed me all the way to my room upon arrival. I had to immediately cancel my reservation and scramble for a place to stay at the last minute.
The hotel was dingy, dank, musky smelling and outdated, totally taking me by surprise because I've had very good experiences at several other La Quinta's before.
The online pics were very deceiving...

Room Tip: I cannot recommend this hotel, even if the price was right...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends