All reviewsred robinbreakfast roombagelsnew yorkunder renovationhard boiled eggseasy accesslincoln tunnelwould stay here againnice poolnice breakfastshort staymet life stadiumhousekeeping staffconvenient locationinto nycbeds were comfortable
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We stayed 2 nights at this Hotel in November 2011

Pros: No bed bugs, relatively clean, large room, confortable beds, very good selection for breakfast, free parking, good location,15 min drive to Manhattan.

Cons: View the pool wall from our room, old bathroom, need full refurbishment, very noisy lot of people, very crowded for breakfast, hard to access west and eastbound on Rt 3 ,busy road, slow elevator.

Room Tip: Ask for a parking view not the poll brick wall view on ground floor Hotel is connecting to Red Robin restaurant, good food and reasonable price 15 minutes drive to Lincoln tunnel
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This was my first time at this hotel. It was a very nice place and a decent location. Very nice, large pool. And while the staff was very friendly, I could not get them to do anything I needed. We checked in on a Friday afternoon. I told them my phone didn't work in my room. Nothing was done all the rest of that day. Nothing was done on Saturday. We checked out Sunday morning and it still was not working.
If you plan on staying here, it is a decent place, but don't expect to get anything done if you need something. And make sure you take an alarm clock with you if you need up early. If your phones don't work you won't get a wake up call because you won't get your phones fixed. Other than that. Very nice place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on any floor other than the first floor. Too many people walking the halls on the first floor. And a lot of them are drunk or they sound like it at 3am.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2011

It's 2am and I left this hotel because when moved the alarm clock a Bedbugs ran across the nightstand in rooom 468. The hotel refunded me one night, I will be contacting my credit card and reverseing the charges. I have all my items in plastic bags and pray I don't bring these pests into my house.

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank danielle11746
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed here for one night while visiting NYC. Close to the Lincoln Tunnel so easy access to get into the city. Clean rooms, great service and friendly employees. Will definately stay there again. A lot of road construction in front of the hotel so getting into the hotel parking lot is somewhat difficult. Great price for being so close to the city.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We recently stayed at this La Quinta- I guess we had a remodeled room. It was nice. The Lincoln Tunnel is down the road and then you're in Mid-town Manhattan..There's lots to do even in Jersey too. We enjoyed the pool and their breakfast is good as well. All in all- I'd stay there again if we had the opportunity.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family