“Best Diner Pancakes in New Jersey”
Review of Tick Tock Diner

Tick Tock Diner
Ranked #10 of 199 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Actually may be the best pancakes in NJ of any restaurant. Glad the recepie hasn't changed since I was a little kid.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Nice, convenient place to hangout ,Family oriented restaurant.. Easy to find.. Close to highway Route 3 east.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Was visiting a customer and needed a quick breakfast spot. The Tick Tock Diner was on the way off of Rte 3 West and was an easy spot to grab a breakfast. I orderd eggs with bacon and they came with hash potatoes with side of coffee. The only thing I wish was donw better was the hash potatoes as they were soggy with few browned potatoes and not well cooked? They do have a large selection and the waitresses were very attentive.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Best diner in all of Jersey. It is on Route 3 in Clifton. There are lots of other god diners around but Tick Tock is in a league by themselves. We regularly make it a point to eat diner food whenever we are back East and particularly in the New Jersey area.

All that shinny bright chrome, red nagahide and jukebox music. You are taken back to the mid 1950s. Great food selection, large quantities of very good food,reasonable prices and fast service. What more could you ask for?

1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was looking to take my partner to a DDD featured location that was near our destination. This place was about 40 minutes away. I ordered a falafel burger with a side salad (vegetarian) and my honey ordered a bacon ranch burger with waffle fries. For dessert, we ordered strawberry crepes and snickers cheesecake. We shared this food with her two year old daughter. The food was AMAZING!! The service was good and I am so glad we made the trip here.

2  Thank hmhmec

Been to Tick Tock Diner? Share your experiences!